07

Friday 17.05

"I don't know William, what if they get mad at me?" He looked at me and sighed, taking his hands on my face; making me look at him.

"If they do get angry then maybe they aren't good friends. Noora has no right to be mad anyway, since we did the same thing when we dated" William explained

"What?" I breathed out in surprise. He nodded and moved his thumb gently on my cheek.

"I need you to listen to me now Kat" William said, looking directly into my eyes. My heart was beating fast and I tried to look calm.

"I will always stand on your side, no matter what. Okay?" I nodded at him with a small smile and leaned into him, connecting our lips.

Our moves slowly started to move with each other in sync and William moved me so my back was resting against his bedroom wall.

I rested my arms over his sholders, feeling some of his hair in between my fingers. His lips moved from mine and traveled down to my neck, gently kissing on my sensitive skin.

I took my bortom lip in between my teeth, trying not to let out a sound but when he reached one part of my neck, I couldn't help but to let a small moan come out from my lips.

He looked up from my neck and into my eyes.
"What are you doing to me?" he mumbled and leaned his forhead against mine.

"Same question for you" he smiled

"So, it's decided? We're going to tell them on monday?" he asked and I nodded while interwining our fingers.

"Yeah, on monday" I breathed

**
Once again,
Sorry for a short chapter.
School and personal things is taking my time,
But I wanted to give you guys something anyway.

Love you!!