01

MONDAY 9.30am

"Hurry up Noora! we're going to be late!" I exclaimed, running up the stairs that was leading to our spanish class. When I reached the top, I looked behind my sholder, my eyes searching for Noora who was at the middle of the stairs.

A groan escaped my lips and I slowed down, now walking fast instead and when I looked forward I felt myself bump into someone else.
"Oh sorry" I said and looked up, seeing none other than William Magnusson.

Since I was shorter than him, he looked down and smiled at me. Not completly a smile but not a smirk either; it was something inbetween.
"It's fine. I'm William"

"Kat" was the word I managed to get out. I never had a problem to talk to guys, and even though everyone told me Williams reputation; he was something different.

Noora came up from behind me and looked between us.
"Noora" William said, nodding his head but avoiding eye contact with her.
"Willhelm" he scoffed at her anwser and sighed aftewards.

"Nice meeting you Kat" was all he said before he walked passed us and down the stairs, our sholders bumping gently in the process. My eyes watched the tall, dark brown hair walk down the stairs and I heard the entrance door close on the first floor.

Suddenly, the memory of spanish came into my mind and threw William out of it. I looked at Noora and we ran into the classroom.

**

"You know William?" was the first thing I said to her when we were out of the classroom. I did not really know why I cared so much, why I wanted to know this but what I did know was that the pit in my stomach told me something I didn't like. 

"Um...yeah" Noora said, her voice sounding different than it usually does. When we reached the window that was in between the first floor and second, I took a hold of arm.
"How do you know him? I mean, it looks like you hate him" 

Noora took her bottom lip inbetween her teeth.
"We were together for about a year, we broke up after you arrived" she said and looked out through the window. There he was, his red, riot pants with his name written on his left leg and his white long sleeve shirt.

He was looking down on his phone, he walked out from the yard, heading towards the exit of the school yard and probobly to his black car.

"What happend between you two?" My eyes were glued on William, but my attention was still at Noora. She stayed quiet so I turned my attention back to her.
"It doesn't matter" she mumbled. 

"Um yes it does! I can see that you're hurt by it" I argued and moved my hand up her sholder. She looked down at the ground and sighed.

"We drifted apart and we both knew it was for the best" 

I knew it was something more behind it, but I didn't want to push the subject more than I already had.
"I'm sorry"

"it's okay" she anwsered, smiling gently.