03

Monday 8.05am

I sat down on the table, paying attention to what the others were talking about.
"Can we have the bus meeting at your place Noora?" Vilde asked, and she nodded; mumbling a 'yeah'

Everyone in our group knew that Noora hated parites, even Isak knew that he barerly hang out with her. I laughed slightly as Vilde's eyes got wide when her phone vibrated and took her phone in hand; looking at the screen.
"It's William" those two words made my laugh disappear in an instant. 

Since the moment I arrived at this school, Vilde has been obsessing with William. He is all she talks about, she does everything for him and talks about how it was for her when he took her virginity. It's actually really annoying to hear it everyday; every...single...day. 

"Party next friday" Vilde read with a huge smile on her face. Then she looked up and let out a squeal. All of us looked at our side and saw Chris and William walking in to the room; sitting down on a sofa that was against one of the walls.

William was looking down on his phone and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From; William
I like how you're sitting there, looking at me

It was from William and when I looked up from my phone and back to William, he looked up from his own and looked at me; our eyes connecting. 

I didn't know what to respond, of course I was looking at him but I didn't want him to know that

To; William
I'm not looking at you

William was looking down at his phone and then he looked back up, a smirk on his face as he saw me looking at him; again.

From; William
Yes you are

A groan left my lips and I put my phone back into my pocket. I was frustraded, I didn't want William Magnusson to make me feel like this; espically after two encounters with each other. Maybe it was because he had seen me and my heart was craving for me to see him too.

"What's up with you?" Vilde asked when she saw my face expression.

"Uh..nothing" I said, the nervousness being heard in my voice. 

Vilde looked at me funny, knowing that something is up but she just doesn't know what it is. And I am not planning on telling her that her crush is texting and showing interest in me; no. Eva was the one who I was gonna tell; I could not tell Noora and not Vilde. 

"Eva..um can I speak to you for a minute?" She nodded and we went out from the room, passing William and Chris in the process and I could feel Williams eyes on me the whole time. 

"I know you like William" was the first thing Eva said when we were alone.

"what?"

"You might not have realized it yet, but believe me. You do" 

A sigh escaped my lips and I took my fingers in my hair, going through it.
"What am I supposed to do? I mean he's Noora's ex-boyfriend and Vilde is obsessed with him"

"Well, maybe you should just tell him the truth?" 

The first thing I did was shake my head 'no'.
"Um no? He doesn't know that I'm interested in him..maybe he shouldnt't know" 

"But he's interested in you too Kat" Eva said, proving a point. 

"I know..." 

**

Tuesday 15.01 pm

To; William
I need to talk to you

I waited for his response and took my bottom lip inbetween my lips as I saw that he was writing. I needed to speak with him about this; this was something that he needed to know. 

From; William
I'll pick you at school in 10

I felt my stomach flip, I havent spoken to him in person since the party; since we almost kissed. I sure hoped it wasn't going to be any tension in the air if we are in the same car.

To; William
Okay

What have I got myself into?

**

Merry Christmas everyboy, I hope everyone has a great day with your family and friends

Love, Sweetcarl99