Ch. 5

The kiss was so interesting! It was different from a regular kiss though. It was passionate. If you saw it, you would definantly be able to tell we liked each other. 

After about 10 seconds, he let go of my lips but I was still in his arms.

"You dont have to say anything, I had a great time tonight and I'll be here to pick you up tomorrow. Be ready at 11." He said with a smirk before he walked away.

I just stood there, watching him leave. Gosh, he was so perfect. I dont think ive ever felt like this before. This feeling, I dont know how to explain it. The way he just took charge and said, 'Im picking you up tomorrow, be ready' make me get butterflies. I guess you could say, it turned me on.

I walked in my house and there Alex was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and........watching The Notebook?

I was trying so hard not to laugh . I could hear him weaping at one of the scenes. I snuck behind him and put my hands on his shoulders as he jumped into the air, making the popcorn fly everywhere. He got up and punched me in the arm saying, "Kaley! Dont ever do that again!" 

He quickly turned the tv channel to WWE. 

"Dont be stupid Alex, I know what you were watching i was definantly standing here long enough. Its not like Im gonna tell anyone." I said giggling

"Oh god you were?"

"Yep."

"Ok, ok, enough about my stupidness. Soooooooo, how did the date ggooo?" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Oh my god it was soo perfect! He was so nice and ughhh!"

"So it went terrible?" He said jokingly as I punched him in the arm.

After that, we sat on the couch and I still didnt know why he was here but I didnt care cuz I just wanted someone to talk to about the date. Alex got a text from Austin. I could tell by his ringtone. I jumped over him to get to the phone but he beat me to it. He stood up so I couldnt see it, teasing me.

He looked at the text and frowned, "WHAT DID HE SAY, WHAT DID HE SAY?!"

"He said the date went horrible. Im so sorry Kal." He said with a frown.

"R-really?" At that moment my smile went completely flat. How could he say that?! Hes the one who wanted to hang out again tomorrow! Hes the one who kissed me! Hes the one who wanted me to "help" him bowl. Ughhhhhh. I was feeling anger and sadness at the same time. I didnt like it. 

"HAHA! NO IM JUST KIDDING! YOU SHOULDVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!!"

Oh my god I was gonna kill Alex. "ALEX!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I chased him around the house.

Just as I turned the corner, Alex stopped right there. I ran into him. "Ale-" He cut me off by covering my mouth. "Shhhh" 

He pointed to the front door. It was wide open. Who came in the house? Who had a key? Did I even lock it when I came in? 

All these questions were swarming through my head. What were we gonna do? I heard footsteps. Alex and I started tiptoeing forward a little. We saw a guy in all black holding a hammer, looking all over the house. I could feel my stomach completely turn. "Kaley run, RUN OUT THE BACK DOOR!" He said as his voice got louder. 

He followed. I went to jump over the fence but he went the other way. I ran across the neighbors yard and just kept running. Right now, all that was going through my head right now was 'Run, run, run, Austin, run, Autstin, Alex, Alex, Austin, run.' I turned back to look and saw the guy sticking his head out the back door. I kept running. "HEY! YOU!" He yelled. Oh god. He saw me. Who was he?! What did he want?! I ran into a little tiny forest of trees where I was out of sight. I know I was out of sight cuz this is where I would hide when me and Leslie played hide and seek around the neighborhood. I saw him looking around in the neighbors yard. I quickly pulled out my phone and started texting Alex and Austin. Before I could even send a message to Alex, he quickly texted me.

WHERE ARE YOU!? ARE YOU OKAY?!

yes, im over on the other side of the neighborhood, hiding behind a tree.

ok. do you see him?

ya hes in the neighbors yard looking around.

ok Ill come over

-no dont!

But before i could even press send, he came up behind me. We hugged each other for like 5 minutes. We looked over and saw him still, just standing there. What did he want? 

I went to call someone, but Alex quickly said no. 

"Just call Austin. My phones almost dead and hes the only one who wont freak out over the phone to the point where the guy could hear him from all the way over there."

"O-ok." I said shakily.

--phone call--

"Hey kaley, whats up?"

"Austin you have to come over like now!" I said whispering, getting a cramp from hiding behing the tree looking at Alex and seeing the scared in his eyes.

"What? Why? Whats wrong?"

"Alex was over and a guy wearing all black came in so we had to run out the back and now were hiding behind a tree and hes waiting for us to come out in the neighbors yard."

"Oh my god! Ill be right over!"

"Ok! Thank you! Dont let him see you!"

"I wont!"

--end of phone call--

Me and Alex sat there shivering. It was kind of cold out.

"Here, take my jacket."

"No, its ok, I dont want you to be cold."

"Kaley! Just take it. Im fine! Your obviously freezing!"

"Ok.....Alex?" He looked up.

"Thanks ... for always being there. I really dont even know what I would do if you werent here tonight." I said smiling.

"Ill always be here for you, Kal." He said smiling back.

He leaned in to kiss me. What should I do?! Should I let him? NO! I like Austin. But then, he was kinda cute and he HAS always been there for me. Ah, what the heck. One little kiss couldnt hurt. Then we saw headlights blocking our eyes. Austin was pulling up. Oh god did he see?! I hope not!

"Guys! Get in the car!" He whispered/yelled

We got in and the guy could tell we were in the car so he started chasing it. 

"HEYYY! GET BACK HERE!"

It wasnt until then, I realized what he wanted.