Ch. 11

OMG i havent updated in like FOREVERR! craaazyyy. ive been so busy ive actually barely been reading any fanfics. definantly changing that. i dont even know what i was busy with...actually yes i do .. school & Justin Bieber drama. anyways the confident video just came out tonight!! ahh!! its soo good go watch it!! 

anyways you probably dont wanna hear me babble about my life so hears the next chapter..

What was Layla doing here? How did he get her? I thought she like left state or something. 

I do absoloutley hate her but deep down I kind of feel like shes all i have right now. I put my hand on her chest to feel for a heart beat. I dont really feel anything but i can never tell if someones alive or not. 

I dont think they would leave her in here alive.  But then again they might have just drugged her. I start shaking her lightly, "Layla?"

She doesnt answer.

"Layla?!" I say as i start shaking her a little harder.

Nothing. 

Now im shaking her rapidly and practically screaming her name.

I saw her hand twitch. 

"Oh god please let her be alive." I whisper to myself as i look down.

She starts turning her neck and slightly opening her eyes, "W-where am i?"

"Layla!! Oh my god I thought you were dead!" I say as i wrap my arms around her.

"Who the hell are you?" 

I untangle myself from her.

As soon as i try to look into her eyes, her fist is connected with my face and thats all i remembered. After that, everything went dark.

I was actually gonna do something different with this story but I got really lazy and tired so i decided i was gonna end it like that so sorry for another short chapter ;/

Vote and keep reading!! 

-Gabby xx