Ch. 8

I just stood there not knowing what to do. Austin slid infront of me slowly.

"You will not hurt her." he said, puting the emphasis on the 'not'.

The guy just kept getting closer and closer. Austin started pushing me back and soon I fell onto the porch. Austin turned around to help me up and when he did, the guy came walking to austin from behind him. 

"AUS-" I coudlnt finish my sentence before Austin was punched in the back of the head. He fell foward onto me.

"Come on boy, come at me."

Austin rammed into his stomach. I didnt know what to do so I just took my phone out and called Alex. 

Hello? He said in a sleepy voice.

Alex! You need to get over here right now! The guy is back and him and Austin and him are in a fight!

Ill be right over.

How could he sound so calm? I dont know but it would take a good 5 minutes before Alex got here and I couldnt just sit here and watch Austin get punched because some guy wants my body.

I walked up from behing the guy who was holding Austin by his shirt. 

"Kaley dont-"

I cut him off by putting my finger up to his mouth signaling him to be quiet.

I slowly walked up to the guy and pushed my finger into where a pressure point would be.

Before he could turn around, his knees started to give out and he fell to the ground.

"Kaley! What did you do?!" Austin yells as he hugs me.

"Oh, just a few things I learned from camp." I said smiling. 

"Youre so amazing." He said and then kissed me. 

And yet again, sparks flew.

Sorry, I wanted to end the chapter right here cuz it seemed like a good place to end it and Im going to write another chapter right now too just cuz I feel like and if I dont, Ill probably forget what happened lol sooo yaa. 

Keep reading, and vote!!! Luv ya!!!xxxx

-Gabby