Ch. 4

I can't believe I just did that. I've never hit anyone in my life. I feel so bad but so good at the same time. I know she deserved it but I didnt mean to knock her out. I looked down at my fist, it was shaking. I turned around to see Alex and Austin with their mouths dropped. I was breathing heavily as I said, "I-I'm so s-sorry." 

"What did you do?!" Alex shouted.

Austin ran up to her trying to wake her up. I just stared, in shock. 

"It's not my fault! I'm really so sorry!" I said apologetically.

She woke up and started looking around. "W-where am I?" 

Oh my god. Did I make her forget her memory? I couldnt have. I didnt even hit her that hard. She started moaning and rubbing her eyes as Austin comforted her.

"What happened?" she asked.

But she had that look in her eye. I didnt believe one bit of it. "SHES FAKING!" I said pointing at her.

"Kaley!" Austin and Alex both said at the same time.

"First you hit me, and now you accuse me of faking a black out? Not cool Kaley."

"Whatever." I said as I walked out.

Alex followed me. "Kaley what happened?" He asked. He didnt even sound like he was mad at me. I was sort of relieved.

"That girl is a monster thats what!" 

"Come on Kaley, shes not that bad." 

"Oh but she is. Did you know that when we came up here to get drinks, she accused me of 'flirting with her boyfrined'?"

"She did?"

"Heck ya she did! And when I got up to help you, she tripped me. Thats when I sort of lost it and slapped her and then she slapped me back so i punched her. But she was SO faking that black out!" I vented.

"Okay, okay. I believe you." He said as he giggled slightly.

"You really do?" I asked questionally.

"I always though she was actually really nice but i knew something was up with her." he said as he started leading me back downstairs.

We came back down to find Austin sprawled across the floor with a black eye just staring at the ceiling. 

"Austin where did Layla go?!" Alex asked in suprise as he went over to look at his eye. 

I just stood there. Austin pointed to an open window. "Why would she leave?" I asked.

"She told me she didnt love me and it was all just a fake. So I said ok and then she called you a bitch so i slapped her and then she hit me." He explained still staring at the ceiling.

"You hit your own girlfriend for me?" I asked while smiling.

"Well it's no secret he likes you." Alex said as Austin hit him in the arm. I giggled. "So what do you guys wanna do tonight?" Alex asked.

"Well I was gonna ask Kaley if she wanted to go bowling tonight." Austin exclaimed.

"Ya! Im up for bowling!" Alex shouted as Austin shot him a look. "Oh wait, I think I have to do the dishes tonight." He covered.

"Wait, you wanna take ME out?" I asked shaking my head trying to snap back to reality.

"If thats alright with you." He answered.

" I-thats-its- I mean, ya i would love to!" I said with a humungus grin on my face. He giggled a little as he sat up. God he was so hot. I was fangirling inside. Austin Mahone wanted to take ME, Kaley Ann Page, out on a date.

***Austin's POV***

I was really excited to go bowling with Kaley. She was realy nice and all she did was was I didnt have the guts to do. Punch Layla in the face. I have to admit, she was pretty annoying at times, but its gonna take me a little time to get used to not having her.

I told Kaley I would pick her up at 6 and she sounded pretty excited. She really is very pretty and wikid hot at times. I remember one time she came into Alex's house and it was just me and her in a room and it was really awkward cuz we had only just met, but i just felt like walking up to her and kissing her. I almost did, until Alex walked in the room. I could tell she liked me. I always caught her staring at me. It was kind of like a square. I would stare at Layla, Layla would stare at Alex (It was no secret she liked him..she was into Justin BIeber and Alex's hair was like a clone of his), Alex would stare at Kaley, and Kaley would stare at me. 

***Late at night***

Kaley went home to get ready and so did i. I shot her a text:

yo you ready to go?

yep :)

aight ill be there in 5

ok ;)

Man she liked smiley faces. It was cute though. 

***Kaleys POV***

Austin came to pick me up and I was wearing a flowered skirt with a white shirt and kind of a pink cardigan to match the skirt and my hair looked like it had sort of beach wave curls. (For some reason its not letting me put the picture on the side. Sorry:/) I was so excited to go bowling with him! Not to sound like a major fan girl or anything but this is kind of what ive been dreaming of ever since I met him. I heard his car pull up in the driveway and my heart started beating faster and faster. The second the doorbell rung I opened the door. I kind of wish i didnt. It made me seem obsessive.

"Ready to go?" 

"Ya!"

We both got in the car.

"You look really beautiful!" I swear, when he said that, my heart dropped down to my feet.

"Thank you! You dont look too bad yourself." 

Finally! I said something right.

"Haha thanks." He said as he turned up the radio.

We got to the bowling place and he paid for a private area thing. I dont really know what it was but it was cute. He picked out the red bowling ball and I picked out the pink one. I didnt want this dates to be one of those 'im gonna tell you i need help just so i can get you to wrap your arms around me dates'. Cuz he was actually really bad at bowling and I ended up winning. 

"Wow, your good!"

"Haha thanks i actually havent been bowling in a while."

"Do you wanna teach me?" He asked.

I guess it was gonna turn into one of those dates. Oh well. 

I walked up to him and put my hand on his form behind. I helped him throw the ball down the alley. Right when we threw it, he turned around, still in my arms, and gazed into my eyes. Gosh, his eyes were so beautiful. 

***Austin's POV***

Asking her to help me bowl was the best desicion i made that night. Of course I was faking it, I wasnt THAT bad at bowling. I just wanted her arms wrapped around me since I was obviously getting no where with her. We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like an hour but was only about 6 seconds. Then we heard the ball knowck all of the pins down and looked over to see we made  a strike. I definantlty scored.

***Kaley's POV***

Austin took me home and we were in the car for about 20 minutes because he decided to take the long way so we could talk more. He bought me a piece of pizza to eat while we talked. Then we finally got to my house and he walked me to my door.

"Thanks, I had a gre-"

I was cut off by his lips. Oh my gosh he kissed me! Austin Mahones lips were pressed against mine right now and I loved every single second of it!