Ch. 9

As Austin and I were in our little make out sesh, Alex pulled up stepping out looking scared.

Austin broke the kiss looking over as he heard the car door slam.

"What happend?! Wheres Jack?!" Alex said.

"Whos Jack?" I said.

"Thats his name." Austin said as he pointed to him "Kaley knocked him out in the yard." He said smiling.

"Way to go Kal." Alex clapped and smiled walking towards us as he switched his snapback from backwards to sideways.

"Soo should I call the cops, or get you guys a room?" Alex said smiling.

I blushed.

"Well, a room would be nice...but I think calling the cops is sort of in the moment." Austin said as we both chuckled.

"You wont be calling anyone." I heard a scary voice say from behind Alex's car.

I looked over in the yard, Jack was gone.

"I sure as hell will be." I snapped.

"Ha, sassy. I like it." He growled as walked towards us and Austin put my wrist in his grip.

Alex walked towards me and Austin as he was texting Michele not to come home.

"Kaley dont say anything." Austin said looking down at me.

"Look, Im sure you have plenty of girls in your 'lab'. Why cant you just give it up around here? Im asking you now, leave Kaley and my mom alone. I dont know why you want with them or what you want to do with them, but it needs to stop. No harm done." Austin explained sounding quite calm knowing that we have numbers.

"You really dont get it do you? I thought for sure you would have figured it out by now."

Austin had a confused look on his face.

"You see Austin, Its not just your mom or your mema or your girlfriend that I want. Its your happiness. Ever since you were little, Ive been spying on you. Austin Carter Mahone, living such a good life. Well, its not fair and you dont deserve it son. Im taking it. And all the important people in it." he explained glaring at me Austin and Alex.

Austin quickly pulled me behind his back.

"Now son, we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. You can hand the girl over, or I can get her myself."

"You wont touch her."

"Oh really? It was pretty easy to touch your mother. Actually, really easy. Everyone in there is very nice. Im sure theyll miss her."

Austins eyes widened. He quickly whispered to Alex, "watch Kaley."

Austin ran to his car. Alex grabbed my hand and I snuggled into his arm as Jack glared at me.

"Jack, I have a proposal for you." I said as I let go of Alex and Alex stared at me.

"And whats that sweetheart?"

"If I let you take me, you have to promise that you wont go after Austin, or anyone else around here."

"Kaley no, I wont let that happen."

"The girl makes her own desicions." He spit. "Sounds like a deal sweetheart."

Before I knew it, I was being thrown into the back of a car and driving away as Alex was chasing after us. It was usless. He was never gonna catch up. I was going to die.

Goodbye Mom, goodbye dad, wherever you are, goodbye everyone who I ever cared about. Thank you for being in my life. Goodbye.

Another short and sucky chapter, I know, way to go Gabby.

Anyways I havent updated in like almost a week! Thats crazyy! Ive actually been having wikid bad writers block so I just wanted to get rid of it and I was really bored sooo ya.

Vote for the next chapter and keep reading!!

Luv ya!! xxxx

-Gabby