Ch. 10

I keep quiet as we keep driving. We lost sight of the neighborhood and Alex. Im gonna miss him so much. He was my friend, my brother, my shoulder to cry on. What am I gonna do without him? What is he gonna do without me? Well at least he has Austin.

Oh my gosh Austin. I need him. I l- like him? Is it weird to say that you love someone just after a first date? 

You know what, I dont even care, I love Austin. I dont care what happens to me, I just want him to be safe.

"So do you promise not to go anywhere near Austin or his family and friends again?"

"Anything for you-r body sweetheart." He said with a smirk on his face as I rolled my eyes.

Thats what you do for the people you love right?

We come to an immediate stop and I slam into the from seat. Were on a road of nothing. All you see is farms, grass, and cows. Jack gets out  of the car and comes to my side and opens the door to get me out.

"Get out." He hisses.

He ties my hands and puts a blindfold over my eyes.

"Now we dont want you seeing my little hideout do we?"

"Why of course not." I say with a fake smile on my face.

"Dont sass me you little bitch." He says slamming me back into the car as I could feel nothing and see nothing.

"I just did." I say before he slams the door shut. He starts walking half way around the car and then comes back over to my side and opens the door. I just look staright knowing I wouldnt be able to see him anyway.

He pulls my chin over to him and slaps me across my face. I gasp.

"You wanna talk to me like that? Try it again sweetheart." He says this time slamming the car door even harder if it was possible. And we drive off again.

Alex's POV

Oh my god. I just let him take Kaley. What did I just do? Oh my god. Oh my god.

I start shakily dialing Austins number.

"Austin come back you need to come back right now!" Im now yelling into the phone

"Why, whats wrong? Is Kaley okay?"

"Well I dont exactly know, Jack took her."

Austin hung up. A few minutes later he pulled into the driveway as I was pacing.

"GET IN!"

I quickly get into the car as he puls out before I could even close the door.

"ALEX HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!"

"She told him to take her!"

"So you let him?!"

"I didnt know what to do I was panicking and everything happened so fas-"

"Wait, she wanted him to take her? Why?"

"She said something about if he takes her he has to promise not to go near you or your family or somehting."

He slams the drivers wheel and keeps his eyes on the road as he looks for any sight of cars.

"Alex do you remember what car he had?"

"Ummm ya it was a black range rover."

Austin starts speeding ahead as we notice a black range rover ahead of us.

We go up to pass it to see if it was hem in the car but it was just and old couple.

"Would if this is hopel-"

"DONT SAY THAT! WERE GONNA FIND HER!" Austin yells. 

Kaley's POV

I could feel the bumps under the car and knew we were pulling into some place. I heard jack telling people his name and a number.

"Jack 5006"

I then heard gates open, must be a secured place.

We park and he pulls me out of the car and leads me into a door and takes my blindfold off and I look around. I see metal little tables lined up and a few of them with girls' bodies on them. Jack left so I started looking around the room. So this is how I was gonna die? 

I turn around to see a familiar girls face laying down onto a table. It was Layla.

Again, sorry for a short chapter. I just wanted to get this out this morning so that maybe I could write chapter 11 tonight !!:)

-Gabby

xox