16

"And the winner of The X-Factor is... Camila Cabello!" Camila stood frozen. Her eyes wide and hands over her mouth. The crowd cheered and the guys with the microphone came over to her. "Camila, what do you think?"

Camila finally found her voice as a tear escaped, "I-I this is amazing. Thank you so much for the support! Im just.. wow." The guy laughed and he turned back to the camera. Camila looked through the crowd for Lauren. When their eyes met more tears fell as Lauren smiled at her, standing up and clapping. Screaming and giving her a thumbs up.

---

6 months later

"What the fuck do you mean "can't be seen together"? She's my girlfriend you can't do this!"

"People are starting to ask questions of you two. We will not let their behavior keep going on."

"Behavior? What do you mean?"

"This- this disgusting relationship you two have." Camila fists tightened as Lauren jumped up from the chair.

"This relationship is not disgusting! If anything you are disgusting for being a homophobic bitch!" Before Lauren could keep going Camila reached out and tugged at her hand. Lauren grabbed Camila's hand and sat back down in her seat.

"You can keep.. dating each other but the public can't know! Do you understand? Camila you will be seen hanging out with a new person. A guy." Camila mouth hung open at the words.

"W-what you can't do this!"

"Watch us."