23

• Braxton & Camila's Manager•

"I can't keep doing this." The older man jumped and looked up.

"Oh Braxton, I didn't hear you come in."

Braxton ignored the comment and walked over so he stood in front of the desk. "Sir, I have to quit. This is so wrong."

The man raised his eyebrows and put down his pen. Folding his hands together and resting his chin on top. "Why?"

"I-I think I'm gay."

The manager glared at him before picking his pen back up, "Braxton, you signed a contract. You can't quit."

"But sir -" the manager held his hand up.

"I'm not finished. You aren't gay, Braxton. Being around them girls has got your brain messed up. Being gay is wrong, you know that. You need to be attracted to females. Leave. Now."

Braxton clenched his fists. He rolled his eyes and stormed out of the office, slamming the door behind him.

Braxton texted Camila that he was coming over.

---

"I can't keep doing this. I don't know how you aren't stressed over this all the time." Braxton groaned. "I'm sorry, Camila. I can't anymore. I really like Tyler."

Camila smiled and rubbed Braxtons back, "It's okay. I'm proud of you for doing this."

"Thank you."

---

Since Camila and Braxton were "dating" he got a lot of followers on Instagram.

He breathed in before starting the live show on Instagram. He waited for people to come which didn't last long. He weakly smiled and waved, "Hey everyone. I wanted to get on here to confess something."

Braxton closed his eyes and sighed. He opened his eyes and looked anywhere but the laptop. " I cant keep doing this anymore. This sucks, It hurts so much. I am gay. I really like someone. I hope you understand. And don't worry my friend will be free soon. Bye."