26

"Come on, Camila." Camila whinnd ad slapped the body gaurds hand away.

"No, just one more drink. Where's Lauren?"

"She's outside, come one lets go get her." The man held out his hand which Camila happily took.

Once they were outside cameras started to flash and Camila felt the bodyguard let go o her hand. A boy came up to her and took both her hands, "Hey, im Nick."

"Where's Lauren?" The boy shurgged and brought her closer. "Hey get off me. I want Lauren."

"Shut up." Nick leaned in and roughly  kissed her. Camila whined and pushed him off.

"What the fuck!" Nick tigthned his grip on Camila's hand and led her to her car. he pushed her in and qucikly started to kiss on her neck. Camila shouted and pushed him back, but he didnt stop till they were away from the cameras.

Camila slid over to her side of the car, and silently cried as they dropped the boy off and brought her back to her hotel room. She picked up her bag and picked her phone out. She went onto Twitter. pictures were already everywhere. More tears slipped out as she clicked onto Laurens message.

Lauren: What the fuck?

Lauren: You couldn't have told me?

Lauren: I can't do this anymore.

Lauren: I'm done. I love you, but this is too hard. We're done.

----

"Why didn't you tell me?" Camila's makeup was smeered and tears were still streaing down her face. She fell into the chair across from her mangers desk.

He looked up from the computer, a blank look on his face as he stared at Camila, "I knew you wouldn't agree."

"I fucking hate you. I hate you. She broke up with my because of you."

"Who?"

"Lauren!"

"Oh. Good."

Camila stood up and walked towards the desk, "what the fuck? You're a piece of shit. I'm coming out tonight, and I'm not going to let you stop me. I love Lauren. She means the world to me and because of you she left me."

"If you do that you'll be done here."

"Lauren means more to me." Camila stormed out of the office. She slammed the door behind her making the manager slightly jump.

Camila: I love you.

[ read 10:49 ]

---

The next chapter is the last one :(

EDIT: Sorry I had to re upload it since I spelled Camila's name wrong. I wrote this part on my phone while on vacation and I guess my phone autocorrects it to Camila..