20

"Lauren this is Braxton." Lauren looked at the boy. She didn't say anything just nodded and turned to Camila.

"And why is he here?" Camila smiled at her and brung Braxton closer.

"He wants to help us." Lauren looked confused, "he doesn't think it's right that we have to hide like this. He wants to help us come out."

"Oh, and how is he going to do that?" Camila looked over at the boy.

"O-oh well I.. um.. maybe we can like drop subtle hints? I d-don't know.. but i want to help." Lauren smiled at the boy.

"Thank you."

He smiled up at her and nodded. "H-how about you take a selfie right now? Post it one Instagram." Lauren nodded and sat down, Camila in her lap. Camila leaned back and smiled. Lauren took the picture and stared at it before posting it on her Instagram.

"I-it looks perfect. You two are really cute together." Camila shyly giggled and mumbled a quiet 'thank you'.

The three of them sat down on the couch, trying to think of ways to change Camila's mangers mind.

Camila's phone rang and she jumped up to get it. She groaned when seeing the caller ID. "Hello."

"Hello Camila, where is your... partner?"

"She's right beside me, why?"

"Can I speak to her? Now." Camila handed Lauren the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Lauren, can you please take down that picture of you and miss Cabello?"

Lauren laughed dryly, "no."

"And why can't you?"

"Because she is my girlfriend and I love showing her off to the world. I love her and no matter what you say I will not stop posting pictures with her. I won't put any captions like "I love her" or anything but I will be out in public with her and post pictures with her. Now, I have to go. I want to spend time with the person I love. Goodbye."

Lauren hung up the phone and gave it back to Camila. Gently kissing her before turning back to Braxton. "So, what are we going to do?"

---

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. I didn't think anyone would read it and now I have 7.74K reads on it. That's fucking amazing!