25

Camila Cabello and Braxton Parker have split ?! 

Camila Cabello and Braxton Carson have broken up. Braxton went live last night on his Instagram informing his fans that he "Can't keep doing this anymore". He then announced that he was gay, then made a comment that left many fans confused. 

He told the fans that one of his friends would soon be free as well. Some fans believe that it was about Camren. a ship many fans have made about Camila and her close friend Lauren Jauregui. What do you think this means?

---

The interviewer introduced himself and Camila. He smiled and turned towards Camila who smiled back. "Camila, I heard the news this morning. Is it really over?" 

Camila held back a smile as she nodded her head. 

"What was your reaction to him being gay?" 

"I'm happy for him. I'm happy that he found Tyler and they are happy together. I'd never want him to pretend to be happy with me. I care about him a lot, and I just want him to be happy. "

"Awe, how sweet. And that comment he made about his friend being free soon. Do you have any idea what he was talking about?" 

Camila smiled and nodded. The interviewer raised and eyebrow when Camila didn't say anything, "What does it mean?" 

"It's a secret." 

The interviewer laughed, and changed the subject. 

---

Camila: Hey baby, miss you!

Lauren: Miss you too, babe. 

Camila: We aren't finished with the songs yet, so i have to stay another day... 

Lauren: oh okay. I'll see you Monday, right?

Camila: Of course! I have to go. Bye, I love you. 

Lauren: I love you too !

===

So, this is short. Sorry. But, only two more chapters left.