27

" I don't know what to do." Camila sat with Braxton at her hotel room. Braxton pouted and rubbed her back trying to think of something.

"Do what I did." Camila looked up from her lap to the boy.

"Video?"

"Live video."

Camila nodded and got up. She grabbed her computer and sat back down onto her bed. "I'm going to go out. It's better when you're alone." Camila nodded and gave him a quick hug.

Camila sighed and tweeted that she'd be going live in a few minutes. She posted a video on Snapchat and Instagram before finally getting back on twitter. She hit the live button and people started to come on immediately.

She weakly smiled and noticed she still had sneered makeup and tear tracks on her face. Her hair a little wild from the wind, and her eyes slightly red. She waved at the camera.

"Hey guys." ( idk if there's comments on live twitter videos but we gonna pretend there is.)
Comments about the pictures were all she saw and she felt tears forming in her eyes. She bit her lip and held back the tears before looking at the camera again.

"You guys know Lauren, right?" Camila smiled at the yes and thought about  what she was going to say. "She's amazing. A wonderful person. Have you ever looked at her eyes? They're so beautiful, they make me feel safe. She's so beautiful. And her smile, oh my god, she's so pretty. And amazing. Her hugs are the best. Like they're tight and she loves long hugs. But my favorite thing about her is probably her kisses. She's a really good kisser and I love kissing her."

Camila wiped the tears away. "She makes me happy, and singing makes me happy. I have to choose one, and... I'm sorry but I choose her. I love her. She means everything to me. A-And she's not making me choose. If I continue to work with the company I'm with now I can't show my love, and I don't want to do that. Thank you all for your amazing support, but I choose her."

Camila waved goodbye and quit the live show. She didn't read the massages and logged out of her twitter and Instagram before going to sleep.

---

Camila woke up to the sound of her hotel room door opening. Thinking it was Braxton, she whined and told him to go away.

Lauren's voice was playful as she said, "awe, I just wanted to see you." Camila eyes shot opened and she got up a little to fast. Lauren laughed and she walked over to where Camila was now lying on the floor.

"Babe, why are you on the floor?" Camila smiled and held her hand out for Lauren to help her.

Lauren grabbed her hand but screamed as Camila pulled her down with her. Both girls laughed as thy  lay on the floor. Camila looked over to Lauren, " why are you here?"

"I saw your live show. Camila, I love you. Please forgive me. I was mad last night and I don't know why I did that." Camila leaned over and kissed the girl.

"I love you, Lauren. I'm so happy you accidentally texted me on kik."

Lauren giggled, "and I'm so happy you wouldn't leave me alone."

---

 So, This is the last chapter... I think I could have done better but i'm still proud of this story. It's got more reads and votes then I thought it would since it's my first fic, but thank you to all of you who read it. 

 I'm thinking of writing two new fics that are kinda like these? One where it's like a real texts without all this x-factor stuff. And the second of like one of the girls actually being famous and having to go through the whole closeting thing. Would you read it?

 If you need a new Camren story I'm currently working on one right now called Celebrity Crush. Please go check it out, and please follow me. Thank you :) 

 Again, Thank you for reading this story. I love everyone who read this and honestly wish I could thank you personally.