17

"Camila, this is Braxton. He will be your new 'boyfriend'. Get to know each other. I'll be back in a few."

Braxton awkwardly held out his hand for Camila to shake. "H-hi I'm Braxton."

"Camila."

"S-so we are dating now?"

"No! We are just.. co-workers. You need more promo for your music and my stupid manager is a homophobe." Braxton's cheeks turned pink and he nodded and stared down at the ground.

"S-so do you h-have a girlfriend or something?" Camila face lit up and she instantly nodded.

"Yea. She's amazing and so cute. Wanna see?" Braxton smiled shyly and nodded.

Camila took out her phone and pulled up a picture of the girl.

"O-oh wow she's beautiful

"O-oh wow she's beautiful. What's her name?"

"Lauren. She's perfect."

Braxton smiled at the girl. You could see the fondness in her eyes and she stared at the picture. "How did you two meet?"

"Well, she accidentally texted me on KIK and I wouldn't leave her alone after it. Isn't she so pretty? Look at her eyes. I get lost in them."

"I'm sorry."

Camila looked up from her phone to the boy, "huh?"

"I'm sorry they are making you do this. This isn't right. I want to help you."

"Help me? What do you mean?"

"Camila this isn't right. You shouldn't have to hide your love for her like this. I'm going to help you come out to the world. I-I don't know how, but I'm going to." Camila smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thank you."