Chapter 4: Could Ever Love

-Ada's P.O.V.-

We've been at this castle for a few weeks now and today we finally get a day off. So I get to finally sleep a little longer. Oh and yes I did take that room by Levi's. But anywho, yes we have the day off today so I can sleep in a little bit an do whatever I want. The problem is that I can't stay asleep, I think I'm getting used to waking up early enough to be with Levi for a little bit.

I turned onto my back and groaned and opened my eyes. I guess I'll just get up now then. I sat up and turned dangling my feet off the bed and sighed. I rubbed my eyes and yawned and climbed out of my bed. I walked over to my trunk and pulled out my uniform and changed. I put the necklace my aunt gave me and pulled my boots on and left my room right after that. But as soon as I got my door opened I was pushed back and my door shut and locked. I looked up to see Levi with the same softened expression he's been giving me. "What?" I asked yawning. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bed and laid down and pulled me to him wrapping his arms around me.

I sighed silently and tried to get out of his arms but failed. "Levi let me go," I whispered. He shook his head and held me tighter. "No stay, lets just stay like this a little bit," he mumbled almost falling back asleep. Well that was until there was a knock on the door. "Ada its me, open up," I heard Eren say I groaned and Levi I did to and I got out of his arms. "Hide under the bed," I whispered and shockingly he did as I said. I went over to the door and unlocked it and opened it ever so slightly. "What do you want Eren?" I asked. I was just wondering if you wanted to go riding horses with me. I sighed and shook my head. "Sorry but I took mine out yesterday for a while so today she needs to rest," I said. "Oh alright, well I guess I'll see you later then," he said in a sad tone. I nodded and shut and locked my door again and Levi climbed out from under the bed.
"You know you could've went with him," he said. I shrugged and went and buried my head into him. "Yea I know but I really didn't want to," I said. I felt him chuckle a little and hold me tighter. "Why don't we sleep for a little longer?" He asked. I nodded and he walked us to the bed with me still in his arms and laid us down. Shortly after I was finally able to get some more sleep.

-A few hours later-

"Ada wake up," I heard a soft voice say. I whimpered a little and opened my eyes to see Levi smiling a little at me. Wait, smiling? I poked his lips and cocked my head. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. He shrugged and kept the small smile. I buried head into him and yawned a little. Honestly I have to say that was the best and most sleep I've gotten in the last few weeks. But despite that I'm still really tired sadly. I got up and pulled Levi up and dragged him to my door and pushed him out of here. I sighed a little and smiles and got dressed into something else. I picked up a shirt and pants out of my trunk and I looked down at me cloak. I haven't worn in a while so I grabbed it as well. I changed into the outfit and put my boots back on and went outside to my horse and brushed her. "Hey love," I whispered to her. She opened her eyes and looked at me and rubbed her head against me. I giggled and brushed her some more. "Someone missed me this morning," I whispered some more to her. I grabbed her saddle and reigns and out them on her.

Once done I looked around and smiles a little when I saw no one around and jumped on her back and put my hood up. It's time to go exploring this forest. I kicked her with my heel where I needed to and she took off. I smiles and laughed a little and looked all around me. The trees were so pretty today. I absolutely love it when the trees are like this. It made me forget all my problems I have. It made me forget that I won't trade all my problems for progress instead. It made me feel free, especially being away from the castle alone. I felt like a girl from one of the fairy tales my mom and aunt used to tell me and my sister. Red Riding Hood I think is her name, but I can't really remember, it was the girl who was trapped inside a castle for all her life until a prince came and rescued her.