Part 5 😉

A week has passed. Ivy had gotten a job to keep her mind off of everything. I've been spending all my time with Julian and I'm loving every minute of it. He just seems so pure and it feels so much different than any other relationship i have pursued in the past. Julians roommate dropped out so he doesn't share a dorm anymore so i spend a lot of my time there. After almost a month of dating he asks me to be his girlfriend. I tell him yes. I wanted him to meet Ivy but their schedules are way off. He has practice in the morning & she works evenings. One day Ivy comes home & tells me she waited on a guy & his friends at work & she had gotten the guys number. She was confused on if it was too early to move on or if she should wait. I told her to move on. That's exactly what Darian did. I told her to send him a text & see if he wanted to meet up. So she did. He replied hows tomorrow morning for breakfast. And we squealed like a bunch of teenagers excited that she can move on. I called Julian & talked to him for an hour and finally dozed off. I woke up around 9:30 getting ready for me 10 am class. I bump into Ivy & i get the scoop on her breakfast date. " he's perfect. His name is Tony he lives on campus & he seems to really like me. So we're gonna celebrate tonight & have a girls night. Manis,pedis, facials, & chick flicks. I tell Adrian ill see him tomorrow & i got something special planned since its his birthday. I ask him if we can double date then have alone time & he's fine with that so we plan on what to wear. I pull out my little black dress i bought over the summer and some red pumps & Ivy wears a leopard print dress with black heels. We were flawless. Tony meets us at the house & we are on our way to go get J. I can finally introduce my best friend & boyfriend. They seem to hit it off well. Julian seems to know Tony from classes together and we all are having a good time. We eat dinner and i go back home to drop Ivy & Tony off. We head to J's dorm & i grab my bag from the back seat. He wasn't in store for the tricks i had up my sleeve for him. We get inside & I let him go first. I take my dress off & when he turns around im standing sexy in my black lingerie and pumps. His jaw drops. He freezes. He doesn't say anything. I finger for him to come here. & he slowly makes his way to me. I sit him in the chair next to me & i begin to dance for him with slow music playing in the background. That dance turns into a lap dance. I can feel him getting hard so i tease him for another minute before i grab his hand & lead him to the bed. This is our first time doing this together so i want to make sure its never forgotten. I put him on the bed & take off his shirt. I pull out the whipped cream & chocolate. I take the chocolate & wipe some on his neck. Slowly kissing it and making my way down his chest , his stomach , & now i reached his pants. He unbuttons them and i assist. I pull his briefs down and there it is. The magic stick. Fully exposed and rock hard. I grab the whipped cream & i start out slowly then proceed to a sloppy unforgettable moment for him. He didn't want to cum so he flips me over & uses that chocolate on me and gives me the most amazing head I've ever had. I couldn't hold back i had to cum and i did & he drank every last drop of my juices. He proceeded to slide the tip in. It was a painful sweet moment. I haven't had sex in almost a year. My finger tickler kept me satisfied. He started out slow then he got a little rough then went back slow. He knew exactly how to work it and me. We switched positions & we talked to eachother like we've been doing this. And to make it even more special we came at the same time.