Part 2🤗

So i packed a weekend bag & headed home to give Ivy & D their time to ,you know. I call up Jasmine to link up with her & see what parties are going to be the move for tonight. " Girl Sean is having a party tonight & all his fine ass friends are suppose to be there" automatically i knew thats where I was going. So i headed to her house to pregame & get dressed. I got there & she had already been taking shots. She was borderline tipsy. About an hour of singing, getting dressed, & more shots we were ready to head out. I drove and we were on our way to the action. We got to Seans house & it was packed. I seen a few friends, a few foes, a few guys who tried talking to me, and a few who ive never seen before. Jas instantly wondered off & I fended for myself. I went & socialized with friends. We talked about what schools we were going to & what we were gonna major in. Then one of Seans friends Julian came up & introduced himself. He was very attractive but i got the player type vibe off of him. We conversed shortly and then I said i needed to find Jas & make sure she was okay. He told me he had his eye on me & he would make his way back around. After a few minutes i found Jas in the bathroom throwing up. She was over done so i told her i would go get her coat & we can go home. I went downstairs & grabbed her coat, headed back up the steps & she wasn't there. I checked all upstairs & no Jasmine. Thats when i heard commotion downstairs. To my eyes i see Jasmine downstairs dancing ( what she does best ) getting everyone's attention like she was brought back to life. So i let her be and enjoy herself since she was moving on campus tomorrow. As i turn around i turn right into Julians chest. He had a drink in his hand offering it to me. We went outside to get away from the commotion of the party to talk.