Chapter 2: Im in love

"hi my name is Justin Blake" I look into his big green eyes and see something I've never seen before. I felt something I've never felt before. I felt happy like really happy. I finally zone back into the moment and say "hey, I'm Raegan Beast" Justin smiled at my and I couldn't help but turning a little red.

*justins pov*
I walk to the door of my new house and see someone standing on the front step. I put the box down and offer him my hand.
J: "hi I'm Justin Blake"
He stared at me for a little and then said
"Hey, I'm Raegan beast"
I smiled and noticed he was blushing which I thought was adorable. I pick up the box and say "we should talk or hang sometime" Raegan smiled again and said "sure"

*Raegans pov*
Justin started blushing but I don't know why but it was cute. I watch him as he picks up the box and says "we should talk or hang sometime" I smiled and said "sure"
Justin grabs a piece of paper from his back pocket and a pen, he writes his number and hands it to me. I say "I'll talk to you soon" he smiles at me as I walk inside. I run up to my room grab my phone go to contacts and add him right away. I start walking in circles around my room thinking about how adorable he was.

~1 hour later~

I then got interrupted by my mom screaming "Raegan, someone's at the door for you!" I run downstairs and to the door. I see Justin standing there in a black sweater shirt and some white jeans.
Justin: " I was wondering if you wanted to go and get some ice cream with me at the ice cream shop down the block?"
Me: " uh sure just let me go get my phone and a sweater"

I run up the stairs grabbing my black adidas sweater from my closet and my phone from my night stand. I quickly text my mom saying I was going out for ice cream with my friend. As Justin and I are walking I can see in the corner of my eye that he's staring at my hand.....