Chapter 33: arcadeeeeee

*Justin's part*

I look over and see that Raegans awake and beside me. I started crying even harder than before.

Raegan: "aww baby don't cry"

Raegan tries to move a certain way but screamed from the pain it causes. It scared all of us. All of a sudden a doctor and a bunch of nurses came rushing in.

Doctor: "were gonna have to get him into surgery asap"

I look at my dad feeling like this is all some trick my mind is playing with me. My breathing gets heavier as I hear beeping from the motor I'm hooked up to. I can't breathe I try to scream but I can't......

*snaps back into reality*

Raegan: "Justin? Justin? Are you okay? JUSTIN!?"

I feel Raegan shake me as I come back to us sitting in the car at a red light. Tears were coming out of my eyes like as if it was real.

Raegan: "babe? What's wrong"

I look at Rae and think about if I should tell him. I close my eyes take a deep breathe and tell him that everything was fine. He gave me a dirty look because he knew I was lying about something so I said "I'm just so happy to have you" as I lean closer to him and give him a kiss. He gives me a strange face but tells me he loves me. I look forward at the road and see that it's a green light. "Babe go it's a green light" I say. (I know rae doesn't drive but it's just for the story)

*kales house*

We pulled up to kales house and went to the door. Kales parents wanted to meet me so kale told us to come to the door. His mom answers the door and welcomes us in. "Kale Raegan and Justin are here" she nicely yells to him.

Kales mom: "hi, you must be Justin" she shakes my hand. I smile at her and say "yea". Kale comes running down the stairs with his phone and thrasher back pack.

Kales mom: "already to go?"
Kale: "yuppers"
Kales mom: "okie dokie! Oh and here's 20$ have fun"

Kale gave his mom a kiss on the keep and walked out to the car with us.

Kale: "Justin you okay? Your shaking"

I look at my hands and see that I really am shaking and not just a little bit. I look down at my feet and say yea.

Raegan: "babe do you wanna go home or something?"
Justin: "no I'm fine." I say trying not to sound annoyed

Kale looks at Raegan and Raegan looks back at kale. I roll my eyes and ask if we can start driving to the arcade.

*skips the ride*

We're standing at the front desk of the arcade getting some tokens and I feel Raegan come up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I lean back against his body and close my eyes to relax. I hear a *click* and look at kale. He's standing there taking photos of us. I laugh at him and pull out my phone. I go on to Instagram and take a photo of Raegan and me. I post it and tell everyone that we're at Peter Pirates Arcade and if anyone was here they should come see us.

The lady hands kale three backs of tokens. Kales hands 1 to me and 1 to Raegan.

Kale: "what do you guys wanna do first?"

I see a basket ball game so I ran to it. I get to the game and see that it costs 2 tokens so I put 2 in. I pick up a basket ball and aim for the net. I missed. I throw 1 again but get it in this time. I pick up my last basket ball and aim for the hoop. It swirls around the hoop a couple times and the falls into the net. I jump up into the air as the machine started giving me tickets.

Kale: "hey jay and Rae come here!"

Raegan and I run over to kale and see him found a shooting 3 player game. I grab the purple gun and pretend to shoot kale and Raegan.

Kale: "its 3 tokens"
Raegan: "let's each put 1 in"

We all grab a token and put it into the machine....

*hours later*

Raegan: "holy crap it's 11:00"
Kale: "really?"
Raegan: "yea"
Kale: "we should go get some caribou, I'll pay"
Justin: "omg yes!! Let's go, but first I wanna cash all my ticket in"

We go back to the front desk and I give her all my tickets.

Lady: "your total of tickets it 2,079 so you can get anything you like"

I look around and see a giant teddy bear for 2,060.

Justin: "omg!! I want that giant teddy bear and..."

I look at the shelf with the candy and see they have a package of starbursts for 17 tickets"

Justin: "and... a starburst package"
Lady: "sure thing"

She grabs the teddy bear and starbursts and hands them to me.

Lady: "there you go"
Justin: "thank you"

I turn around and see that kale and Raegan are laughing at me.

Justin: "why you laughing at me"
Kale: You got so excited when you saw the bear Justin" he starts laughing again.

I hit them in the head lighting with my bag of candy and walk out to car. I put my teddy bear in the back seat with kale.

*drives to caribou and orders*

We sit in the parking lot drinking our caribou and talking.

Kale: "so rae what exactly happened to your eye?"
Raegan: "I got beat up"
Kale: "what!"
Raegan: "but Justin took care of it" he smiles at me
Kale: "what did you do?" Kale laughs
Justin: "I punched the guy in the face"

Kales mouth dropped open and his eyes widen. I laugh and ask him why he's so surprised.

Kale: "because your suppose to be sweet and cute, not violent" he laughs
Justin: "kale im a black belt"
Raegan: "what!?"

I laugh as their sitting there surprised.

*30 minutes later*

We dropped kale off at home and started driving home. The worried feelings from before came back. I still didn't know why I saw that. Or why I even thought of that....