Chapter 15: Blue

RAEGAN WAKE UP ITS 7:30!!

I wake up to the sound of my mom screaming up the stairs. I look to the side and see that Justin isn't there. I look around my room and see that he's standing in my bathroom doorway. I smiled as I get out of bed to get dressed. I grab my black vans, white Nike shirt and my black jeans.

Raegan: "get out of my way you gaybie" I laugh as I push him out of the door way.
Justin: "did you just call me a gaybie!" he laughs and face palms himself.

Justin: "can I have a shower after your done?"
Raegan: "yea of course"
Justin: "okay thanks babe"

I close the door and start getting dressed. Justin knocks on the door and asks if I'm almost done. "Just gotta brush my teeth and my hair" I say. I quickly do all that and open the bathroom door to see that Justin is standing right there. I smile and walk under his arm. Justin walks into the bathroom and takes a shower. As he walks out he says:

Justin: "when does school start again?"
Raegan: 9:00"
Justin: "what time is it now?"
Raegan: "8:15"
Justin: "wanna leave early and grab some caribou!"
Raegan: "yea!'

Justin and I quickly finish getting ready for school and go downstairs to tell my mom and dad that we're leaving early to get some caribou. As we're walking Justin pulls his phone out of his pocket. He looks up at me and smiles.

Raegan: "why you looking at me"
Justin: "cuz that's why I have eyeballs smartie"
Raegan: "smart ass"

We smile and laugh as we walk into caribou.

Justin: "How much longer do we have till we have to be at school?"
Raegan: About 15 minutes"
Justin: "Okay we could either go to school now and you could give me a tour and let me get to know my teachers a bit..... or we could go down by the lake about 3 minutes away and throw stones in the water"
Raegan: "it's up to you babe"

*ORDER FOR RAE RAE AND JAY JAY*

We go up to the lady hand her our money and grab our drinks. Justin walks the opposite way towards school so I was guessing he was taking me to the lake. As we walk about 2-3 minutes a see a pond with sparkling blue water

Raegan: "wow"
Justin: "I know"
Raegan: "how'd you find this place"
Justin: "I was taking an adventure a couple of nights ago, and I found this place"
Raegan: "it sounds like you are from the cartoon Little Einsteins"

We laugh as we pick up some stones and throw them in the lake. Justin looked at me and suddenly I felt his lips. I got the sparks again, it seriously felt so magical. It made me feel so incredibly happy and no words in this world could ever explain how much love I have for him.

Justin: " I love you"
Raegan: "I love you so much more"
*
*
*
Authors note: hey guys sorry to leave it on another cliff hanger but I'm getting really tired.
I'm gonna try and write longer chapters as much as I can.
Is the book still going good?