Chapter 29: real life?

I wake up to the smell ham and potatoes. Everything was still dark till i sat up and a cloth fell of my eyes. I got a sharp pain in my back so I laid back down. I feel my nose and realize there's no blood. I feel around my eye and it's really swollen. I grab my phone in confusion to what time it is. I see that it's 7:55. I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my eye is all black and puffy, I have cuts all over my forehead. I go downstairs to find my dad. I walk into the kitchen and see my dad and Justin making dinner together. I pull out my phone and take a picture putting the caption as "my 2 favourite people spending time together" and post it on my snap. I guess they heard my footsteps because they both looked back at me. Justin smiled at me and came to give me a hug.

Justin: "you hungry?"
Raegan: "very"

I smile at him as I give him a kiss. My dad smiled and continued to peel more potatoes.

Dad: "I would've gone out and bought you Taco Bell or something but I figured that Justin and I could make you some dinner"
Raegan: "well you guys are very sweet"

I go to the freezer and grab some ice. I go to lift my arm but Justin stops me. "I'll get you some ice you go lay back down in bed" he says to me. I smile at him and walk back to the stairs. My dad and Justin were being so nice.

I get upstairs to my room and lay back down. Justin walks in with a baggy of ice with a cloth around it and puts it gently on my eye. He grabs a heating blanket from my closet and spreads it out overtop of me. Justin turns on my tv and puts on some kian and Jc videos. He lays beside me and plays with my hair. I look over at him;

Justin: "everything okay?"
Raegan: "yea, seeing you defend me today was... wow"
Justin: "nobody hurts my baby"

I smiled at Justin and leaned closer and gave him a kiss.

Justin: "believe it or not I've actually never been in a real fight before"
Raegan: "really! You looked like a pro"

Justin started laughing at me and dropped his head into the pillow.

Justin: "I'm gonna go finish helping your dad make dinner" he gets up and walks out of my room. I grab my phone from my back pack that was right beside my bed. I decided to snap some fans back on snapchat. I then look at the stories and see that Justin updated his.

There was a picture of me saying "my poor boy had a rough day :(" I guess fans saw it and started making edits for me. I watch some edits on insta and follow some accounts.

*8:59*

Justin walks in with 2 plates of food. He hands me one and careful sits down on the bed beside me. We eat and watch some of Sam Collins videos.

Justin: "your dad said I can spend the night if that's fine with you"
Raegan: "that would be amazing" I say and smile at him.

Justin grabs my fork and scoops some food on it. "Here comes the Justin train... choo choo" he says and puts it in my mouth. I started to laugh. After dinner my dad comes up with some ice cream, a bowl of chips and some drinks.

Dad: "Raegan"
Raegan: "yes dad"
Dad: "you okay with starting online schooling?"

I look at my dad with a surprised face.

Raegan: "YEA!!"
Dad: "good because your never going back to that school"
Raegan: "aww I love you dad"
Dad: "I love you too"

We eat the snacks and drink our drinks while watching insidious chapter 2. When the movie was over we all decided to go to sleep. So my dad went to his room and fell asleep right away. Justin and I brought down the dishes. I was washing one of the bowls as I felt a cold hand in my shirt. I turn around and ask Justin what he's doing. He laughs and kisses me. I pull away and say "babe my dad is upstairs". Justin says "I only want kisses"  and laughs. I roll my eyes and kiss him. After a while of kissing I started feeling tired so I give him one last kiss and grab his hand and walk up the stairs. We were laying in my bed and Justin starts playing with my hair again. I love when people play with my hair. I started to fall asleep as Justin pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight baby" I say and fall asleep.