Chapter 1.Life

((*Jackson's pov*))

  Writing was always my thing.I was absolutely fascinated with words.Finding new way to collaborate Syllables and nouns was a strong talent I had, but it wasn't the only one I possesed. I was smart and there was no doubting it. I had never flunked a class in my life which was a blessing, and a curse. Since i was excelling in every class I was bullied on a dayly basis. Some kids are immature and don't understand that willing the power of unnatural smarts isn't something I exactly wanted to happen. I was the son of a chemist, which is why I possess this unruling talent. My mother was rarely home but when she was she was always mixing some sort of chemicals together. My step dad however, was a carpenter. Most of the time he was home, he'd chat with me about the most wonderous things. Unlike my mother, He was always there to greet me when I came home and ask me how my day went. I would always respond with a simple "Good"and be on my way to my little room. When I was up there, Which was most of the time, all I did was engulf myself in some sort of book or story. And well,that's exactly what I'm doing now. Engaging in a multiple piece of literature. The book was called If I Stay by one of my favorite authors. It was suprising how much I was interested in this story,but most of my choices were tragic.As I straightened myself up,I set the book down on the nightstand next to me.I plopped my hands down on my chest and glared at the sight infront of me."Breasts." I murmured under my breath. Yes,infact I was transgender. It's not like it was anything new, considering I had been since 4th grade and was now in 9th. My struggles began around that age, with my father walking out on us. But hey,I don't really like to talk about that stuff.So lets get on with my story,Shall we?