Chapter 8.Neighbors

*Jackson's Pov*

"Hello neighbor!"I smiled,rubbing the back of my neck.

Lunar rolled her eyes."Okay so you're my tutor,neighbor,potential friend,AND my tour guide?

"Yep."I replied.

Wait.Did she just call me a potential friend?Does that mean I'm internally friend zoned?Or am I not even a friend yet?

"Err.Jackson?jaaaackson?Hello?"Lunar slowly shook me,snapping me back to reality.

"Oh crap sorry!Zoned out for a second there..heh."I tried to save myself,luckily succeeding."You want anything to drink jackie?You look kinda pale.Not like you normally are but ghost pale."She offered,shutting the door behind us as she walked into the small kitchen."That would be great,thank you."I smiled sheepishly.She moved quickly,grabbing a snapple from the fridge and sliding it over the counter top towards me.I quickly retrieved it from sliding off the counter and shot a text message to my new friend nathan.Suprisingly I had just met the guy on the walk home,but he seemed nice.It was to bad he lived all the way acrossed town.

To nater tater: Hey lol stole your phone when ya weren't looking.:))) just thought I'd text you and make sure your okay

From nater tater:
Sneaky lol. I'm good. Laying on my bed right now, not doing much but thinking really. You still with Lunar?

Before I could reply,I felt a pair of eyes over my shoulder. "You have friends."The girl snorted,rolling her eyes."Shut up."I retorted,shooting nathan another text.Instead of continuing to stare,lunar took my phone and shoved it into my back pocket taking the snapple out of my hand and uncapping it as she forcefully made me drink.

I swallowed,my eyes going wide and blushing a bit.I shouldn't have been blushing considering my skin was so light,but I couldn't control it.After setting it down on the counter,she stared at me. "You seriously don't look like you're getting enough nutrience.Do you eat often?"it was weird hearing words of concern leave her precious red lips,but of course I leaned back and pretended it was nothing.

"I'm fine lunar.I eat the exact amount of nutrience that every other boy consumes in a day."

I lied.Horribly.I never ate much.And honestly,it wasn't out of depression.It was out of hate.I hated my appearance and everything about it.I hated the way I still had breasts,and I hated that I couldn't just pull them off.I hid them with a binder.That was one of the worst things about being transgender.Having to see how you're not the right sex.It's horrible.

"I can see through that look,I know that's a major lie.If you don't eat I'm going to shove it down your jugular."

"I refuse to eat okay?"I crossed my arms."There isn't anything you can do about i-"I almost choked on a slice of bread that was shoved down my throat.She wasn't joking.As I chewed,she smirked with glee."Told you I would."She kept feeding me bread,leaning close to me.She was almost an inch away from me.I could feel her warm minty breath breathing on my skin.As I was getting ready to move,her forehead leaned against mine.We stared at eachother,for a long time.

Ans that's when she leaned in.
And her warm lips met mine.