Chapter three.No Chance

*jacksons pov*

The first day back at school was tough.Of course, there was no chance. Me being alone was a completely different thing. But of  course, I could get used to it. Walking down the hallway had been the hard part. I couldn't stand half of the snickers that I got which was hard.Walking to my locker, I stopped and did the combination before popping the lock up and opening the florescent colored locker. Of course, it was still empty aside a few notebooks and text books. I shoved my bookbag in it before checking my phone: Nothing. Of course my best friend had been ignorant and ignored my text. He's probably taking attention to all the women out there.I tossed my backpack in wordlessly before finally picking up my textbooks and rushing to class.

~An hour into algebra 1 ~

Of course, knowing all of this I had no purpose in paying attention.So I decided to write.But it wasn't just any writing, it was a more dark and deep writing which I had never expressed on paper.It explained all of the painful feelings I was currently dealing with, and all the painful events that have begun to direct my attention.It's as if my thoughts wanted to pour out, and my emotions were coaxing me to spill them out. A few short minutes after filling up a page, my teacher tapped on my shoulder.

"Jackson,principal lenard wants to see you."

My heart jumped at the words. I had never been called down to the office before, I was typically a good student.And it definitely couldn't be for any academic purposes or troublesome mishaps.But of course I simply nodded, pushing out my chair and standing up walking out of the room wordlessly. My heart jumped all the way into my throat with every step, it felt as if I couldn't move.After what seemed like hours, I eventually turned my body towards the office door and snatched it open.The Secretary tilted her head up before smiling  at me.

"Umm..Principal lenard called me down?"I gulped quietly.

"Yes!Yes he did."She stood up before knocking on his door."Jackson is here to see you now sir."

"Ahh yes!Send him in."

The lady nodded to jackson,who made his way into the small room and closed the door.

"Good morning jackson."The burley man motioned him to sit down.

I sat down, my anxiety relaxing some."Good morning principal lenard.I heard you needed me?"

He nodded."Jackson,It has come to my attention that you haven't associated with any of the other children in your grade.And today,We've received word of a new student coming into the school tomorrow.Now,you're a kind young man and I figured it would be a pleasure to have you tour this young lady around the school tomorrow.She's in your grade,and I've analyzed her schedual to see that she shares most of her classes with you.But I will admit,her move is due to being kicked out of Jamesmoore highschool.She's a juvenile delinquent and I figured she could use a good influence coming into this new education building. Would you be willing to accept this proposal?"

I nodded, not really having a choice.I admitted to myself and chance that I always tried to suck up to the head principal due to my grades always being sky-high."Yes principal lenard, I'd love to."

The principal smiled."Fantastic.Her name is Lunar.Lunar lovegood.She's not the best in academic terms, but I assume you could help her out in that end as well?"

Nodding,I stood up and stretched."Yes sir.Am I free to go to class now?"I fumbled with my scarf before biting my lip.

"Yes Jackson, first thing in the morning please head to the office.Pick up your assignments in algebra 1 for tomorrow because you will be missing that class for touring."

And with that,I turned on my heals and walked out of the office without words.