Chapter 6.Unbelievable

*Lunar's Pov*

I looked up to see principal lenard staring down at an almost pale white jackson.The principal smiled in almost a gut wrenching way, and holy shit it scared me.The smile reminded me of the principal back at my other school.Shivering, the principal glanced at me.

"I see you showed her the pool room.Quite exeptional.But,and if I may ask, did I instruct you to teach her about how to swim?"He coughed lowly,sounding like he was awkwardly clearing his throat.Typical.

"Sir I-W-we were jus-"

"I'm sorry sir it's my fault.I accidentally tripped over the side of the pool and Jackson had to come get me because I didn't know how to swim.It was my fault so please don't punish him."I felt the words creep out of my mouth.What the hell?What was I doing sticking up for this boy?Typically I stay to my self.But then again,it was my fault.There is no way I'm going to let my potential first friend get caught in deep shit.

Principal lenard turned his gaze towards me,meeting my eyes with his cold brown ones.

"Very well.We have been trying to get the janitor to put in a more firm grip around the pool,this isn't the first fall that's happened in this pool."He shivered,as if remembering a traumatic event.I honestly felt a little bad for the guy."Dry up and then show her the rest of the school,then you guys can break for lunch and you can review the guidelines of the school.Do I make myself clear jackson?"

"Yes principal lenard.I promise we will be more careful this time."Jackson swallowed,giving me a side glance showing thanks.I nodded in return and once more met the principles eyes before watching him slink out of the room and disappearing down the hall.The moment he left,Jackson walked over to me and shook me like a rag doll."Lunar!! No more running off!No more starting trouble!!GOT IT?!"The loud noise made me flinch.After nodding,I instantly drowned myself in thought.Yelling. Screaming.The thoughts swam around with full force,I could barely breath. The memories of my parents screaming at eachother and shoving and hitting came flooding into my reality.It always had something to do with there work.Always."Lunar?Lunar?Lunar!"I could hear my father whisper.
"LUNAR?"I instantly shot  back out ,seeing two pairs of fingers snapping infront of my face."Oh!I'm really sorry jackson it won't  happen again.I was just..just...the floor looks nice."I realized I had been staring at the cold floor and used it as a ticket to avoid any further prodding.

"Oh.Yeah,the janitor works his hardest."Jackson smiled,tugging my hand and pulling me out of the dark room.His hands were soft,almost like my legs but a little more sweaty.Was he nervous?I couldn't really tell.He kept his composure calm and collected unlike what his body structure gave off.As I followed the boy,I realized something.The kid always looked so traumatized and I can't help but wonder if something happened.But knowing that he didn't ask what was wrong with me earlier,I decided not to ask him.A couple minutes after walking and shoving past meaty senior boys,We made are way to a large room."This is the bandroom."He noted."As if i couldn't read the damn sign myself"I thought in my head quietly.After another feeling of his sweaty palms tugging me inside,I looked around in awe.The room had any instrument you could imagine,hell it had a damn triangle.It was most likely the best thing I had seen so far.After looking around at the dark empty room,I walked over to the piano and sat on its bench.I hadn't seen a sophisticated piece of structure like this in ages,I was used to using my keyboard I got for my eighth birthday from my grandfather.Jackson gave me a questionable glance before taking a seat next to me."Do you play,lunar?"He almost purred.It sent cold shivers down my spine,ones I haven't felt since kindergarten."Oh y-yeah,just not often.We should go now."

"C'mon, I want to hear you play!"He tossed his hair to the side,almost making me swoon.

"No.I'm not really good at it I-uh.We have rooms to see lets go."I sat up and exited the small room,knowing that this wouldn't be the last time I would see the glistening instruments.

*A couple hours later*

After seeing the basic parts of the school,Jackson thought it would be best to swing by the cafeteria and explain the guidelines of the school to me over lunch. As I ate my usual lunch consisting of a single sandwhich and a can of soda,He softly explained the last piece of information he needed to."Well lunar.I guess that's pretty much all you need to know about the school.If you need anything you can let me know.I'm going to be in the library studying a couple books for my upcoming civics test but you can stop by if you need anything."He smiled and threw away his trash.And with that,I watched the brunette boy walk out of the room in a flash.My heart pounded as I threw away my small consistance of garbage.I knew where I was going,especially after checking the schedule to the room.It was available for an hour and I was definitely planning on going.After reviewing my steps on how to get to that room earlier,I found myself standing infront of the band room.The wooden door sent my heart in a beating frenzy as I traced my fingers over the smooth surface .Opening the metal handle,I slipped through the door and found myself sitting on the piano bench a couple seconds later.I tapped around my brain for a second before nodding in agreeance with myself.My fingers began dancing wildly against the keys,my body only moving to stretch my arms over to the other side of the board.I quickly realized that without knowing I started playing my favorite piece of writing"Bach No.1"It was honestly my favorite classical choice of music.After finishing the piece a couple minutes later,my fingers started playing the piano piece from"Corpse bride".I hadn't heard the door creak open at all.After finishing I laid my head down on the edge of the piano,stroking the smooth polished surface.A second later all my surroundings of silence were broken with the sound of two hands clapping.

I froze.