Sound.

I wake up on the bus, guys heading off. "Rose." Ashton whispers. "I just woke up again." I whisper. He takes my hand and tugs on it. "What." I whisper. "C'mere." "Ash." He tugs again and I sigh, moving down one and crawling into the sheets. "You owe me big time." He cuddles into me, immediately hugging me. "Night." I blush and hug him, doing the same. "Night." He smiles, legs tangling with mine as I realize that I'm freezing. He's already helping with that. I relax as he rubs my side, my arms around his torso. Just not in front of the guys, obviously. I go back to sleep, finally relaxed.

The next day, I head inside wearing shorts and a ravens jersey with chucks. I sit beside Flyzik and he gapes. "What- nice!" I laugh and he beams, looking at the Jersey. Gaskarth, '92. "Where's he at?" He points and I dart, going in and laying across the couch beside Dad. Dad moves, nearly laying on me in a hug. "Hiiii- oh my god I love you." I laugh and he beams, looking at my Jersey. I love you too, hi." He smiles and I hug him tightly. "How are you here?" "Ashton." He laughs and I smile. Jack gapes, yelling as Rian laughs. I grin and hug him as he lays on top of us both. "Hiiii-" "Hi!" He yells, kissing my cheek.