Bail.

I eventually curl up against the wall, Ash hugging me to his side. "Get some sleep, okay?" I nod and he kisses my forehead, pulling my blanket over my shoulders as I cuddle into him. "Thanks Ash." He nods and pulls me into his lap, off the freezing concrete floor. "That better?" I nod and run a hand into his under my blanket, his other hand on my thigh and not in a sexual way. "Lights out." The sheriff turns the lights out and shuts the door, Ash and I both sighing before laughing. I lean into his chest, both of us going to sleep... or attempting to. I hug Ashton closer and he does the same to me, kissing my hair. I lean up and kiss his cheek lightly, his hand on my cheek before I feel his lips moving against mine. I hold a hand in his hair as he holds my waist, both of us continuing to kiss for what feels like hours before he bites my lip softly. I smirk and tug on his, his arm tightening slightly as we make out. We break, his forehead to mine. "Rose..." "I like you." I mumble as he says it, lips pressing to his gently. He immediately responds, both of us breaking to his smile. I beam as we chill, my head in his neck and arms around him. He kisses my hair and we truly calm down to sleep. "Ash?" "Mhm?" "I've never said this. Ever. Ever. But I miss my bunk." He nods and hugs me tightly, kissing me. "Me too." I nod and we go to sleep, my head in his shoulder.

I wake up and Ashton's keeping me close to his chest, both of us cuddling massively under the blanket. "Alright, let's go!" The sheriff turns the lights on and we get up before he heads over. Ash smiles, holding a blanket as I wrap myself in one. He wraps the other around me as he hugs me, cop unlocking the door as I smile softly. "Get out. You're both clear. Bye." The cop chirps. We head out to the front room and Frank pulls me into a hug as I hug him, kissing my hair. "I'm not going to lie, I missed you, but I missed my bunk more." He laughs and I smile softly as he runs a hand through my hair. "You're amazing." Ashton and Michael are both talking, having hugged as well. We leave, just the four of us here.