Heart Out.

I wake up in the hospital, nurse rushing in. "Sweetie, are you okay? Do you know what happened?" I nod, looking around. "I-I was t-boned." "What's your name, hun?" She asks after nodding. "Ashlynn Gaskarth- I need to call my Dad." "We need to check you first." I nod and she does multiple tests. "We did an MRI and CT, does anything hurt with bones?" I shake my head. "No, not really." She nods and I call him after she sets the phone up. "Hello?" "Dad, hey-" "Oh my god, are you okay?! Where are you?" "Dude there's a massive wreck outside." A guy says as I sigh. "A semi ran over my fucking car. I'm fine but can you just come pick me up?" "What?!" He yells, making me nod. "You're okay, right?" "Yes." "Totally?" "We don't have the CT back, but so far so good-" "I'm on my way. Jack, c'mon." "Why?" "Rose is in the hospital. How did that even happen?" He asks, freaking. "He ran a red light." "Well that's- that's great." "Rose?!" Jack asks, both of them saying they'll be right back. "Yes, Rose, she's totally chill so that's good." "I have an IV that gave me medicine for my headache. My head hit my window." "You just said you're okay!" "I am!" "That's not okay! Babe, that's horrible." "Stop being overprotective, dad." "That's my job. I'll see you later, I love you, I'm on my way." "Okay, love you."