Venom.

Ash walks in the studio and freezes. I'm bawling, my old band's shit everywhere in this room. He just sits and hugs me, motioning for Michael to get Dad. He just runs a hand over my hair, kissing my cheek. Dad darts in and freezes, sighing. "Jesus, Rose." He sits, hugging me. I hear Rian scream and freeze, Dad's eyes widening. We both sprint and I wipe my eyes, gasping. "Oh my god- shit- FLYZIK!" I scream, Ash freezing at the door as I hold a hand on his back. Through his hand. "You've gotta play-" "I will. Relax. Can someone just so he doesn't lose his hand from blood loss." I motion, turning Rian's head. He nods and bites his lip, and I give him a towel. He puts it in his mouth, Zack holding down his arm. He screams and I wince, Flyzik on the phone as I apply direct pressure. "I'm so sorry, we have to stop bleeding." He nods, crying hardee than I was. Dad has a hand on my back, all of us having to stay back as he heads out with Vinny and Tom Falcone. "Go. Focus. Find yourself. Okay?" Dad says softly. I nod and we hug, his hand on my hair.

I get offstage, three drumsticks broken. "Jesus Christ." Flyzik mumbles, taking off the bandages to see my hands are fine. "I'm good. Broke three." He shakes his head and I smile, Jack picking me up in a hug from behind. "Heeeeeeey!" I laugh and Dad beams as he sets me down, Dad and I hugging. "Awwwww c'mon." Zack beams, hugging me. We get to the actual backstage area and I blush, looking over my drumsticks as Dad laughs. Ashton grins as Calum gapes, Jack beaming. "Damn, do you play hard enough?!" Michael asks. "Nah." I go to shower, guys laughing as he gives me a look. As soon as I walk out, I have ripped black jeans on with my favorite panic tee. "Let's go." I chirp, guys grabbing jackets before we dart.

I get back from the hospital before the guys, raising an eyebrow as I get out of one van. Police. I sprint inside the bus, gaping as I peek out of the door. 5sos and Flyzik are being arrested. The guys get out and cops immediately surround them as I gape. I call Frank and sit on the floor, taking a Xanax. "Hello-" "What the fuck do I do?!" "Hey, calm down, talk to me. What's wrong?" "They're arresting the goddamn tour! The entire fucking tour! Dad's band, the new band- I mean holy shit, even Flyzik." "Let me call Gerard. Where are you?" "Jersey." He gasps. "What?!" "Rian had a drumstick go through his hand so I played the show tonight, and we've been at the hospital until now." He sighs. "I'm on my way. Are they leaving?" "Yeah. With everyone." He groans and I get off the bus with the front door this time. "Where the fuck are the warrants." I snap. "You'll find them if you want them." "Kiss my ass, Jones. I'll see you in ten." I snap, Frank exiting a car. "My pleasure." Ashton breaks the handcuffs and punches him, Frank's jaw hanging as I just face palm. "Fucking shit, get inside." Mikey mumbles, hugging me to his side and wrapping a jacket around me as I nod. "You guys have to stop doing this shit. They're clean." Frank sings, heading in behind us.