Ferrari.

I clean up, Jack and Cass helping me finish. Lynn heads in with Sydney, both darting over. "We have to leave-" "I have it covered. Let's go." "You are amazing!" Sydney beams, Lynn and I hugging as she agrees. "What the hell." Dad says, eyes wide as Sydney is in all black. "Where?" Jack asks. "We're going to a gay club. Are you interested." Sydney chirps. "No." Every guy says, 5sos watching with wide eyes as I lean to Sydney's ear. "Jesse Rutherford." "Me too, let's go." "Bye, love you." Dad chirps. "Love you." I kiss his cheek and we dart, Ashton smirking at his phone when Lynn smirks. "Hey." "Yeah?" "Daddy issues?" I gape, making her die as she glances at Ashton through the window. "What?!" Ashton turns and she's rolling as I just shake my head. "Oh my god. No. Nooo." Cass raises an eyebrow. "Yes, to whatever." Sydney chirps. "I do not have daddy issues, asshole." "GET IN THE CAR!" Cass yells, all of us laughing.

I get home and Dad hands me wings. "Gay club my ass, you saw the 1975 again." Jack chirps. "Maybe." Dad laughs and I smile, his arm around my shoulders as I hug him. "I got you the shirt, at least-" "Yes!" Jack beams as I toss him the ugh shirt. Dad smirks as I hand him my Nbhd/1975 shirt, looking over it as I eat. "Nice, I like it." He sits beside me. "So Feldmann needs you in his studio tomorrow to help these four. I figured you can eat and we can do introductions." I nod and chill, smiling. "Sounds good!" He beams and hugs me to his side, my head on his shoulder. "Wait- why not you guys? I work with like... Beartooth, Pvris, those..." He chuckles. "Diversity. One of them's writing a few emotionally heavier songs." I nod and finish eating, his hand on my arm as Cass sits with food. Dad heads into the living room and I think. "Where's your head?" "Ashton." I mumble. She smiles. "Drummer to a drummer. Go for it." I blush and nod, heading into the living room. "Guys, this is Rose, she'll be helping you out with John tomorrow." I nod. "Hey." I chirp, guys beaming and introducing themselves. "Who are some people you've worked with? John said you've been like, everywhere." I laugh at Luke's remark, Dad rolling his eyes. "I guess you could say that, genre wise. I've worked with Beartooth, Pvris, Fall Out Boy, these idiots, and Halsey." Dad beams. "Love you too." "Bye." He laughs and I smile as he heads into the game room. "Which Halsey piece?" Calum asks as I sit. "Pretty much everything besides Closer, honestly. Her first album, EP, and The Feeling." "What do you normally do?" Ashton asks, smiling. "Anything, really. Help write, make sheet music, write shit down when someone sings it off the top of their head, get coffee, all that. Like a producer, but more focused on creation." "Holy shit, I love John." Michael beams, guys dying as I smile, Dad heading out. "Hey, John said go to bed." I roll my eyes and take his phone. "Okay, what the fuck." John dies and I beam, laughing as the guys are gaping. "Not you- but you too!" Dad beams as I hand it back. "Is that it- no, I'm not saying that to Rose. Bye John." I laugh and he smiles, hugging me to his side. "And Y'know. The other part." His eyes widen. "Why do I keep forgetting that not everybody knows-" Zack laughs, heading in. "It's called a PSA, Alex." "Tweet it, I don't care." "But you're still like. My baby." I laugh and Zack rolls his eyes, Dad sighing. "This is my child, by the way. My literal life achievement. Hurt her, I hurt you." "Gee, that's nice." I chirp, guys laughing as Dad blushes.