Fire.

I head into the hotel room with Ashton, sitting on he bed after taking my shoes off. I wave him over and he follows me, confused. "Okay, what." I pinch his shirt and he looks down, gaping when I flick his nose. "Just relax!" I say, laughing as he immediately pins me to the bed and tickles me. "What the hell was that?!" "Okay, okay." I laugh and he beams, kissing me. I immediately run my hand into his hair, hand on his upper arm. We break and he hugs me, my arms around his shoulders as he nuzzles into my neck and just breathes. "What are we doing here?" I shrug. "Whatever you want. Netflix, ordering waffles at midnight, a fort, sleeping, me laying here while you take the world's longest shower, I don't care." He smiles softly, beside me at this point. "How about a shower and Netflix in a fort until we fall asleep?" "Mmkay." He nods and gets up, taking his shirt off. "Unless you want to join me for a bubble bath." "I fucking dare you." He laughs and I grin, rolling my eyes as he goes into the bathroom. I set up a fort and lay down on the bed again, before Ash walks out and lays beside me. "What-" "Seriously?" My eyes widen as he's blushing. I immediately kiss him, his arm wrapping around my waist as we make out. We break and I'm crimson, kissing his cheek. "C'mon. Geez." He smiles and takes me into the bathroom, hugging me from behind as I gasp lightly. "What- oh my god." He beams, bubble bath with rose petals right in front of me. I turn and hug him tightly, his arms around me just as tightly. He smiles against my shoulder, absolutely happy. "I hope that's alright-" "C'mon." He beams and we both get undressed. Not the first time I've been naked in front of him, and vice versa.

I get in the venue the next day, Ashton hugging me to his side gently. I hug him to mine and he smiles as I head to the soundboard case, getting my laptop and hooking it up. Jack darts over and smirks. "Great, I'm about to stay here going what's this song." I laugh and he beams. "This is The Ready Set. How's that?" "Good." I play Disappearing Act, Jack's eyes widening. "No way-" I beam and go to the dressing room as he just gapes. "Morning." Dad screams, guys dying as I smile and hug him. Vinny runs up and hugs me, Flyzik joining in a group hug before I'm crushed with Rian and Zack on the outside. Luke, Michael, and Calum run up and join, Elmakias getting a picture as we laugh. I hear Jack play I Will Be Nothing Without Your Love as I head out, and I dart over to amp the bass. He smirks before his eyes widen, drop kicking in. I smile, laughing as he sits. "Who the hell- is this The Ready Set?" Dad asks, lost. "Yep! It's out iiiin June." He smirks. "Alright." I nod and go lay beside Ashton, his arms around me firmly as I hug him. Dad's eyes widen and Jack lowly explains as Ash and I pull back. I run a hand into his and he smiles softly, kissing my cheek. Dad puts on Tongue Tied as we both lay on our backs, guys heading out to chill and shit. Luke and Michael start dancing with Rian and Zack, Cass recording it from the door. I gape and she holds a finger to her lips before I cover my face. Ashton beams as I dart over and hug her, her arms around me tightly. "Jack said its fixed." "It is." She beams and I go back, laying down. Ash hugs me to his side, beaming when I nuzzle into his shoulder. "You're so amazing." I sigh softly and disagree, hugging him. "I love you." "I love you too." He murmurs, hugging me tightly. We pull back and Calum lays on top of him, hugging me. "Hi!" I laugh as Ashton groans, hugging him as well. "Hey Cal." Michael joins and Ash just sighs. "Luke." "Yes?" Luke asks, sitting behind us. I get up and Ashton shoves the guys off, guys rolling as I nod. "Nice." I lay back down, Ash kissing my cheek.