Tsukishima Kei x Shy! M Reader (Pt.2)

I'm just going to say this now, I'm not only doing 'X male reader' I'll also do yaoi ships if you'd like, just comment a suggestion and I'll do it (most likely) 🖤🖤

M/N POV

It's been a week since me and Tsukishima started texting. When we were supposed to meet last weekend he totally set me up, but of course I forgave him. He told me he came down with the stomach flu but I didn't believe him yet I still stayed quiet because I'm too shy to confront him about it.

He's been ignoring me at school as well, so I began to except the fact that Tsukishima probably is bored at home so he just plays with my feelings. Right? That's the type of person he is. An a**hole. I tried to make a friend and the girl that Tsukishima scared away became my best friend and now we eat lunch together with a few other friends everyday. I always glance over at Tsukishima to see if he even pays me a glance to show me he cares. He doesn't.

                 ~At M/n's house~

M/n, Want to meet up this weekend?

I stare at the text Tsukishima sent me. Hell no! I don't want to hang out with a guy that keeps playing me! But I'm so scared of something bad happening. What do I do? Do I say yes? No, he set me up once what if he sets me up again? I text bf/n(best friends name) -about it and she tells me to tell him that I'm hanging out with her. So I do.

                                  Oh sorry, I can't I
                                 already have plans
                                 with my friend Bf/n.

Oh.. Ok, How about some
Time this week?

                              I'm packed down with
                          homework sorry, again.

I just lied. Twice. In one minute. I sigh and plug my phone in to charge and go to sleep early, not wanting to deal with my problems anymore.

                  ~next day at school~

M/N POV

I get my first class and start to go to my normal corner next to the window. But Tsukishima is already sitting there. So I'm forced to sit in the front of the class. Bf/n sits next to me and smiles.

"Finally decided to sit in front with me?" She smiles.

"No..Stupid Tsukishima is sitting there.." I mumble as she giggles.

"I think he likes you-" she starts but I cut her off.

"He is a pure a**hole and I don't want him anywhere near me and now that he is sitting in MY seat I can't sit there anymore cause it's infected with his meanness!!" I rant to her and she just smiles.

"Your acting like a child M/n.. Tough it up" She laughs at me a little.

I get angry and ignore her the rest of the class, when it comes to do partner work I shun her away and work by myself. I turn around to look where she's gone and she's sitting with Tsukishima!? I stare at them and notice Tsukishima blushing and her smiling. Soon a small smile is playing on Tsukishima's lips.

Was he just trying to get through me to get to her? Suddenly my mind starts piecing things together. He was probably hoping that when we made plans I would bring Bf/n.. my eyes tear up. I guess I do still like him.. I pack my bag and eyes lock with Tsukishima's, his small smile and blush drop from his face and he starts to get up but it's too late, I'm already walking out of the class room.