Haruka Nanase & Makoto Tachibana x Short! M reader >Lemon<

I may do a second part to this, who knows buttttttt les get ready to read my horrible writing 😂 I'm going to call Haruka "Haru" because that's what mostly all the characters in the anime call him. Right? Or am I wrong? I think I'm right but idk 😂

Haruka's POV

I might not show it but I do get jealous when Makoto hangs out with M/n. Mainly because everyone expects me to be quiet and not show any affection to anyone so I try to live up to their expectations. M/n is a cute boy. Probably slightly shorter than Nagisa.
He is very frail, and Makoto and I feel like we have to protect him with our lives because we love him. Yes, all three of us are dating. M/n is polyamory (sorry if you don't like polyamory people) which means he dates more than one person in a relationship.

"Haru!!~" I hear the cute voice that I love.

I turn around and see M/n. He runs up to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him and give him a short hug. M/n can be a little feisty at times but most times he's nice and cute. I see Makoto walking towards us and I pull M/n back into a hug. Me and Makoto are best friends, but M/n is both of our worlds. Sometimes we both compete for him without M/n knowing.

~After school~

Makoto's POV

Me and Haru stand in front of M/n's house, M/n is always a few minutes late so we pass time by making contest.

"Ok Haru, whoever can get into M/n's pants first gets first pick on which part of M/n's body they want to fuck. Without making M/n uncomfortable." I say while grinning and Haru nods in response.

I see M/n running towards us and I wave.

M/n's POV

"Hey guys!" I say while smiling and unlocking the door.

Makoto says hi back and Haru just stands there. I open the door and let them both inside. Makoto sits on the couch while me and Haru go into the kitchen to make snacks. I start to make some popcorn because we're going to watch a movie. And Haru puts Mackerel flavored chips into a bowl. I smile at him and he blushes slightly while we walk back to the living room to find Makoto is missing.

"Mako-Kun?" I yell out.

"I'm in the bathroom!!" He yells back.

I sit down in the middle of the couch and Haru sits on my left.

"M/n.." Haru says quietly and I turn my head to look at him.

"Yes Har-" I get cut off by Haru's lips pressing against mine.

He slowly pushes me back so I'm laying down on my back on the couch. He crawls on top of me, still kissing me. I lightly put my hand on his cheek and caress his cheek bone with my thumb. I get so distracted by the kiss I didn't notice Haru's hand slip into my pants and start groping my crotch.

"A-Ah..H-Haruka.." I moan out softly.

He slips his hand into my boxers and rubs my member. I moan out but he silences me with a long passionate kiss. I hear the toilet flush and I start to panic a little but it feels too good, I never want him to stop. Haru kisses down my neck and I tangle my fingers in Haru's hair and moan softly.

"What's going on here?~" I hear Makoto purr.

My eyes snap open and I stare at him in shock, suddenly Haru squeezes my member and I cry out and cum. Haru slowly lifts his head and looks at Makoto, grinning and licking my liquids off his fingers.

"M/n, can me and Haru talk for a minute?" Mako says politely while smiling.

I nod slightly and lay there and watch Haru slowly get up and leave me to talk to Makoto in the kitchen. I tremble still, coming down from my high and cover myself with a blanket and button up my pants again.