Sebastian X Neko M! reader pt.2 >lemon<

Ok so I wrote this and I forgot the reader was supposed to be innocent and I was already half way through sooooo I'm really sorry, I just really needed to get this out.

Sebastian's POV

M/n has been very distant to everyone but me lately. He has also been staying in our bedroom and refusing to come out. I slowly walk down the hall to our bedroom. Right when I open the door M/n comes running over and jumps up and wraps his legs around my waist and arms around my neck, I instinctively put my arms under his butt so he doesn't fall down.

"Sebby!!" M/n cooes and purrs while rubbing his nose against my cheek.

Sorry for this weird ass space

I look at him slightly weirded out, I have to admit though, I do quite like him when he's in 'heat' (I know male cats don't go through heat but go along with it XD)- he's way more affectionate versus when he's not in 'heat'.

"Sebby......" M/n whines while rubbing his face on my shirt and digging his nails into the back of my neck.

I set him down on the bed and sit next to him while he purrs for no reason and rests his head on my knee and whines while calling for me. I sigh and pet his head.

M/n POV

I stare at Sebastian's crotch. My mind wonders. Am I annoying Sebastian? I think back to the bathroom incident. Haha no I'm good he's definitely not annoyed.

My ears start flicking and I look up at Sebastian and he's grinning. The fuck is he grinning for?

"You've been distant lately~" he says smugly.

"No I haven't..." I growl.

"Do you need help with anything?" He cooes into my ear.

I sigh, knowing I won't be able to get away this time with a measly excuse. I might as well say something he wants me to say and make his day.

"I need a lot of help Sebby~" I purr into his ear and crawl onto his lap. He smiles contently as my tail curls around his thigh. I bend down slightly and start to lick and suck on his neck. He grabs my ass and gropes it.

"Nyah!!~" I moan out loudly and Sebastian shoves his fingers in my mouth and I suck on them. God I hate this but I know if I don't do this he will bother me about it until I want to pull the fucking trigger.  He kisses down to the nape of my neck and suddenly I feel him bite me.

"Owmpf!!-" I try to tell him to stop but he shoves his fingers deeper into my mouth and I gag on them, I chomp down on his fingers and he gasps in pain.

"Bloody hell!!!" He growls at me and pushes me onto the bed while he gets on top of me.

"You really want a punishment don't you?~"

I feel my whole body heat up and I start to writhe underneath him.

"D-Don't touch there.." I moan out as he pumps my length. "Why?.. you seem like you like it~" Sebastian grins as he continues to pump my length and kiss my neck.

Sebastian starts to take off his pants but leaves his boxers on as well as mine, when he goes to grab my shirt I whimper and slap his hand away. "M/n... Your pants are already gone and your half naked. What else is there to hide?" He puts his hand on my chest and I moan out loudly. My whole body feels like its on fire and when he touches me it feels 10 times hotter.

He raises his eyebrow and lifts up my shirt and rolls my nipple (I hate that word so much) between his thumb and index finger.

"Nyah!!~" I wiggle around and thrust my hips upwards and grind them against Sebastian's. He grunts and we both start dry humping each other. I start to gasp for air and tug on Sebastian's hair roughly and cum in my boxers shortly after, he grins widely and takes off my boxers and his. He reaches over and opens the bedside table drawer and takes out a bottle of lube, and squeezes some onto his fingers and starts prepping me. I moan loudly wiggle around but he grabs my hips to keep me still and covers his dick with a generous amount of lube and suddenly pushes into me.

I whimper and whine while digging my nails into his back and moving my hands upwards. He cusses in my ear.

"Bloody hell M/n.. Don't dig your nails into my back like that.. It hurts.." He groans and slowly pulls out and pushes back in.

"Ha..ngh.. and having your dick in my butt is feeling so much better.." He thrusts roughly and I moan.

"Oh really?~ Cause you sound a lot like a bitch in heat when my dick is in your butt~"

I moan and close my eyes, ignoring the fact that he actually responded to one of my snarky comments for the first time.

He starts thrusting at a fast pace and soon reaches his limit and climaxes, while not pulling out of me. He collapses on top of me and we both are panting, we both start to fall asleep.

~Timeskip~ (in the morning)

(M/n POV)

I wake up to Sebastian picking me up. I slowly open my eyes and see him carrying me to the bathroom I start to wriggle around in his arms, signaling I want to be left alone and not have sex at this time of morning. But he just lightly sets me in the tub and cleans me gently as I purr.

Ok it's done. It's finally fucking done. I swear to go over these 2 months or whatever, they have literally been the worst months in my life. I had family problems where I didn't have a house for like a week and Richard was at my stepfathers house cause my mom and my stepfather were arguing to the point they were going to break up. And then omg what I am going to say is really stupid and I shouldn't be mad or upset about it but if you were me, you would want to hurt the certain person. Ok so, I wanted a leopard gecko for a while now, and the petstore I got Richard at and where I get his food had a baby one and it was a male (exactly what I wanted) so about once or twice a week I would go there and get Richards food but also hold the gecko. And I didn't have enough money to buy it so I saved up for 3 months to get that gecko.i went to check if it was still there on Sunday (it's Tuesday) and I held it again. And finally, today (July 4 2017) I had enough money to buy it so I went to petco and got a setup and when I went to the different pet shop to get Richard. I walked in with my chin high and I was so excited to finally get my leopard gecko that I've been dreaming about the week prior. And guess fucking what. It wasn't there. So I asked the owner and said "Where's the leopard gecko?" Cause I was kinda unsure if someone was holding it or if they were feeding it something else or what. And he said I quote "Oh we sold him yesterday at about four o clock". I was a day late. 1 DAY LATE. NOT EVEN 24 HOURS!! So now I have to wait till Friday until they get more in and if your me, looking at an empty tank that could've had your dream gecko in it empty is kinda depressing. So I put a Jacob Portman and Sam Winchester figures in it until I get it . (Don't fucking judge, it gives me something to laugh at instead of fucking mourning over a thing I couldn't have)
Anywho.. Have a good summer!
~Moose🖤🖤 (and Richard)