Possesive Sebastian x Innocent Neko M! Reader >Limeish?<

This was requested by Anime6fanfreak
It was so hard to tag you in this 😂
I kept putting "Freak fan" instead of "fan freak" haha I'm an idiot 😂😂

M/n's POV

Sebastian finally let me leave the manor without him accompanying me. It's not like I don't like him being around me, it's just he gets a little....Possessive. Even when I play with Finnian in the garden; Sebastian always comes and scoops me up, takes me inside and to my room to lecture me about things I already know.

I happily walk around(ur ears are covered by a hat of your choice) until a certain butler catches my eye. Claude Faustus. I smile when he waves me over to him, I walk to him and we both start to walk to the library. When we get there Claude suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me to the back of the library where everyone rarely goes.

"What are you doing??" I ask immediately.

"I saw Sebastian come in..I think he's following you.." He says while looking around.

"He told me I could be alone!!" I growl and my tail comes out flicking back and forth aggressively while my ears are flat back on my head. (He knows your a neko)

Claude sighs. "You should go to him..If he sees you with me he'll be-"

"I'll be what? M/n what are you doing here with Claude? I thought this was our place.." He says angrily.

"This is public, it doesn't belong to any of us.. Can't I have fun without you always being there?" My tail is puffed up and I shove it in my pants and walk off. Before Sebastian can catch up to me I start to run back to the manor and to Sebastian's room. I share a room with him because apparently when I was a kitten I would always run away from my past owners.

I turn to my cat form and crawl under Sebastian's pillow. I always seemed to enjoy his smell, it gave me comfort. I lick my paws and fall asleep.

Time skip after M/n's Cat Nap

M/n's POV

I wake up to someone picking me up. I lazily reach out with my arms and sink my claws into the persons shirt and cuddle up with them. A deep chuckle erupts from the person, Sebastian. I open my eyes and stare at him, I make mewling sounds and start to wiggle around to get out of his grasp but he just grabs my arms and legs and pins them together.

Curse my cat arms!! They are no match to his human arms!! I hiss and growl. I bite his hand and don't let go. He jerks his hand up, nagging on one of my teeth I yelp extremely loudly. He gets startled and let's go, I jump off as quick as I can and crawl under the bed.

"M/n..I'm sorry please come out.." He pleads while I growl in response.

I see his hand dangle off the bed and I attack it. He jerks his arm up and takes me with it. I now noticed I fucked up, he meant for me to attack his hand so he could get me out from under the bed. I want to change back to be human so at least we can have a more equal fight but I can't because I'll be naked. I basically screech and I hear Finnian knock on the door.

"Um...I think M/n should be alone Sebastian..He doesn't sound very happy with you..." He mumbles from the other side of the door.

I smile internally as I watch Sebastian stand and walk out irritated, Finnian walks in and pets me, I pure in response. I prance into the bathroom and transform back and get dressed.

"Want to help me in the garden?" Finnian says while smiling. I nod happily.

-Timeskip at le garden-

Sebastian's POV

I watch Finnian and M/n. My eyes widen as I watch M/n trip and fall into some mud. I growl lowly and immediately storm off to the garden and yank M/n to his feet and drag him to our room.

"Let go!!" M/n says while growling at me.

I grunt and turn on the water in the bathtub and drop him in, still with his clothes on.

"Strip." I demand and he looks at my questionably.

"What?.." he asks.

"I said strip." I urge him more.

"But-"

"But what?" I question while slightly raising my voice.

"Your in here....."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well..isn't it inappropriate for someone else other than my family to see my named?"

"M/n you don't have any family."

M/n splashes the water angrily and his ears  flatten back on his head. "Don't remind me!! And get out!! Let me bathe in peace!!"

I grin and start unbuttoning my vest while letting my overcoat fall to the floor. I'm fully naked and get in the tub with M/n. His face is bright red and his tail flicks back and forth.

"You look like a nutter. Take off your clothes."

I watch as he slowly starts to undress from his mud covered clothes.

"Your a pervert...." M/n mutters.

I slowly lean over and pull M/n into a short kiss.

"I've loved you since I've picked you up when you were a kitten on the street.."

"You kidnapped me from my mom when she was getting food.."

"Can't you ever look at it from the bright side? If I didn't take you I wouldn't be able to fuck you."

"What?.." m/n asks innocently while covering his crotch.

(When your sister walks in and starts talking about her gay bestfriend when your trying to write Yaoi lemons)

"Have you ever been in heat before?.."

"Uh ye-"

"What do you do?"

"I hide under the bed..."

I grin and lick my lips.

"Ask me to help you next time.."

He blushes and reaches for the soap but I slap his hand away and pin him to the side of the tub and kiss him.

He wriggles around underneath me.

"Please don't struggle..I won't hurt you.."

M/n looks at me.

"Can we not do this?...I'm not.."

"Yeah...Ok.." I slowly get out and dry off with M/n then we get dressed and cuddle on the bed.

IM SO SORRY, IM ALSO SORRY THIS ISNT A FULL LEMON BARELY EVEN A LIME! Anime6fanfreak if you want me to write another lemon, ask I will be more than happy too. Well, sorry this took so long btw I was really busy with school and stuff.

~Moose🖤🖤