Tsukishima Kei x Shy! M reader (pt.3) >lemon<

Ok this is the last part, I swear. Or is it??😏😏 idk. Let's get on with the chapterrr.

This was requested by Fuyuki-Atsushi

M/n POV

In the beginning of our relationship I was kinda possessive over Tsukishima. And if I had to be honest, I think he really liked it. I started not caring recently because I figured that Tsukishima is a young adult and that I could trust him. But now he's become EXTREMELY possessive over me. At first I thought it was cute but now he gets mad at me any time I even talk to
Bf/n(best friends name)-!! I told Bf/n about the problem and she seemed to understand and told me to talk to Tsukishima. I strictly stayed near him and Yamaguchi and he seemed to be way more calm than he usually is when I hang out with other friends away from him.

~after school~

Me and Tsukishima walk back to my house hand in hand. Tsukishima is holding both of our back packs, one on each shoulder and my phone was in mine. I wanted to check if I got any texts from Bf/n so I let go of Tsukishima's hand for one second and his whole attitude became bitter.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he stops and turns to face me, blocking my way to my phone.

"I'm getting my phone."

"Why?"

"So I can text my friends?" I say in a sarcastic tone and he just rolls his eyes and walks off. Still holding my back pack and I follow after him. We soon get to my house and I go to the kitchen and start baking some cookies while Tsukishima sat on my couch watching TV. I asked if he wanted to help me make them since they were Christmas cookies and it would be nice if he would help but he declined politely so I did it on my own.

I quietly put them in the oven and watch them. I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind and I get pulled into somebody, I smile a little when I feel Tsukishima's arms get a little tighter as he buries his face in my neck.

"Tsukishima.. I'm trying to cook.." I whine slightly and he mumbles into my neck.

"Your waiting for them to bake..your not doing anything.." he suddenly picks me up and carries me to the couch and he spoons me(cuddling). I blush and press my back into his chest and relax in his arms.

"Tsuki?.."

He grunts in response.

"Why have you been so possessive lately?.."

He's quiet for a moment.

"Because your not protective over me anymore and you never call me
'Kei-kun' anymore.. I miss it when you'd always say 'my Kei-kun' when you would get jealous..." Tsukishima says as he nuzzles his face into my h/c locks.

"Tsuki-"

"Kei.." He cuts me off. This is kinda awkward, he is never this open with me. But now I know the problem so I can fix it.

"My Kei-kun....." I roll over so I'm facing him and smile as I whisper into his ear. He smiles bashfully, grabs my face and kisses me softly while I kiss back. It was a short kiss, but longer than a peck.

"Help me decorate the cookies...." I whine and he chuckles.

"Ok..I will..." he rubs my back a bit.