; f o u r

- minsoo's pov -

" woah!! oppa, that was awesome " i clapped and approached hoseok.

" ahahah thanks "

" but i strangly heard the music somewhere before "

" really? maybe you heard it when u went to my workplace because this is my student's workpiece "

" uhmm... yea. maybe " i stepped out of the room and went into mine to continue my homework.

< fast forward >

i'm having a free period now and i'm alone. both jimin and areum are having music classes now. in 2 hours time, i will have dance lesson.

meanwhile, i'm trying to complete ny chemistry homework. yup. i lied. i didn't continue my homework. i ended up watching weightlifting fairy kim bok joo.

OMG NAM JOOHYUK LOOK SO CUTE. and hot too in the water omg. you can see his abs and all. *dies* but i'm too smol:(

i was struggling with 4 more pages to go. i'm really going to be dead. after dance class is chemistry and urgh.

then, i felt the bench sank abit. who-
its the giant.

" what are doing? " he moved in closer to look at my paper.

" chemistry huh " his eyes met mine and gave off a grin. pft. i broke our eye contact and moved a little to the back.

" leave me alone so i can finish my homework " i slightly moved away. but that perv came closer.

" i can help you " he offered.

" jinjja? " my eyes sparkled. at last i won't need to torture my brain anymore.

" yup. i'll be the teacher and you'll be the student " our eyes met again. followed by his brows wriggling and a smirk. aish. this giant.

" in your dreams " i scoffed. continued to do my homework.

" why are you here though " i began the conversation after the awkward silence.

" i'm waiting for my dance class "

" YOU'RE IN A DANCE CLASS TOO?! " i half yelled.

" yea. i got transferred to ms lee's class all of a sudden. i can't dance with jungkook again " he pouted.

AWWWW ♡(∩o∩)♡ he look so cute pouting. like urghhhhh. CAN I PINCH HIS CHEEKS? ITS SO FLUFFEH (♥ω♥*)

aish. JUNG MINSOO. did you just call that perv giant cute? are you crazy. you should go to a mental hospital. WAKE UP JUNG MINSOO!!

" j-jungkook? " i questioned.

" my best friend " he smiled. i made an 'O' shape with my mouth and continued with my homework. but...

" giant. can you... help me? " i shyly asked, slightly tapping his arm.

" sure shawty " he said in the most flirtatious tone.

" tsk. how do you do this then? " i shrugged it off and pointed to a question.

< fast forward >

both me and giant walk to the dance studio after completing my homework.

when we reached, areum and jimin was already there waiting for me. and the previous class was just dismissed.

" HYUNG!! " someone shouted from the studio. getting everyone's attention. he walked towards giant.

" hyung. why are you tranferred to ms lee's class? " he talks as if he is a 5 year old. but hey. his body isn't okay. muscles everywhere AND THOSE THIGHS!! (灬♥ω♥灬)

" go wait for me at the music room "

he waved to giant and disappeared into thin air.

" jungkook? " i pointed to the way he walk. giant nodded. knew it. but jungkook is a giant too:(

" minsoo, who is he? " areum approached us with jimin by her side. areum teasing me with her smirks and jimin looked at giant suspiciously.
"yah. don't stare at him like that. he's just my friend " i waved my smol hand infront of jimin's face.

the class started and we began stretching. i was stretching with areum and jimin. but i realised giant was alone.

i went to him and stretched with him. he must have not known anyone here. except me.

" oh good, you already know each other " ms lee all of a sudden spoke to us.

giant and i faced her, surprised. and confused.

" i was thinking about both of you performing together. you know, on our school's 60th anniversary. 2 months from now " she smiled gleefuly.

" and that's why i'm transferred here? " giant was in disbelief. ms lee nodded. omg. this is just a nightmare right.

" i'll be giving you the song and choreo next week. so please get ready " just like that, ms lee walked off. that was so sudden.

- taehyung's pov -

dance class ended and i was left alone because minsoo have chemistry next. like i promised jungkook, i'm meeting him at the music room.

when i arrived, not only jungkook was there. namjoon hyung and seokjin hyung was there too. what are they doing here?

" hyung, why are you here? " their faces was serious. very serious.

" i called them here " jungkook spoke.

i went in the music room and took a sit.

" so... what's up? " it seems like i'm the only cool one here. is there anything wrong?

" i saw that same girl again with you " jungkook glared at me.

" I TOLD YOU NOT QUESTION THIS KIND OF THING AGAIN " i totally lost my temper already.

" DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE "

i stood up. gwtting ready to leave.

" TAEHYUNG. DON'T GO ANYWHERE. JUST, LISTEN TO ME. WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO. ARE YOU CONFIDENT ABOUT IT NOW? " seokjin hyung spoke sternly.

i took a deep breath and left. i was alone in the bus. cold bus. and received a text. a text from minsoo. unknowingly, my lips formed a smile.

shawty; can you please tell me you name now? *pout*

taehyung; nope. and awww. i want to see you pout. kyute;)

shawty; pft. WHEN ARE YOU TELLING ME YOUR NAME?

taehyung; should i?

shawty; of course. we have to start practising by next week and i can't call you giant infront of ms lee right.

taehyung; hmm... ok then. tomorrow during break.

just seeing 'shawty' on my notification can make my heart beat faster, lungs short of breath and lips have a life of its own.

love is weird. WAIT NO. I AM NOT IN LOVE. ESPECIALLY MINSOO. NO. SHE'S SHORT.

" pervy giant? "