« 4:23 pm »

#christmaschallengeday21, december 21st
travis «» sam

"i can't believe this all happened in one day."

"me neither, it feels like i've known you forever, even though i don't even really know that much about you."

"let's play 20 questions."

"yeah why not?"

"i'll go first, what's your favorite food?"

"easy, pizza. yours?"

"kfc, it's just too good."

"i agree.

my turn. favorite band?"

"the neighbourhood. their vibe is just amazing."

"mine is the 1975, obviously."

travis and sam kept firing questions each other while drinking from the bottle of champagne they had found in one of the kitchen cabinets.

at one point, the boys were so drunk, they asked the other things they would never ask soberly.

"what does your mom have? why is she sick?"

"cancer. she uhm, she has had it for quite some time."

"wow, that sucks."

"you could say that."

"why aren't you with her? why are you here with me instead of in norway?"

"my mom hates me. she is a strict christian and thinks being gay is not acceptable. so she kinda just threw me out."

"what?"

"yeah i know, i can't see why. if god really existed, and he really thought everyone was equal, why does he think being homosexual is a sin? what god does that to someone?"

"people suck."

"yeah, sometimes i just want to scream at the world."

"then do it."

«»

last update for today :(

i'm so sorry for not updating earlier, i had some trouble with wattpad but fortunately it's all fixed now! :)

me: *uses the word 'even' in a sentence*
me: ...
me: *TRIGGERED*