« 6:30 pm »

BONUS CHAPTER
(aka the tram date hhehehehe)

travis «» sam

all travis could think of when he saw sams door open was how much he had wanted to see him.

and how hot he was.

they had only been apart for a few days, but it felt like a lot longer.

"hi"

travis' mouth fell right open at the sight of sam.

he was wearing a tuxedo, complete with a red bow tie, and he held a single red rose in his left hand.

"wow"

"you don't look so bad yourself"

sam grinned at travis and put the rose in his hand.

"this is for you."

"th- wow, thanks."

"let's go, casanova."

"a casanova isn't gay"

"suddenly he speaks, it's a miracle!"

"oh shut up and get in the car."

«»

a few minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant travis' reservated a spot at.

sam knew that, but he didn't know, what table.

travis took sams hand and led him to the front door of the restaurant.

"good evening, how can i help you?"

"we reservated, on the name of sims."

"a 'special' table for two?"

"yes, exactly."

they were led to a staircase, and travis gave sam a push, so he would walk up the stairs.

at the end of the staircase was a door, and sam opened it.

"no way."

"you like it?"

in front of them stood one single table, on the roof of the restaurant. from there, they could see the empire state building, and several other new york sightings.

sam jumped up and down and pulled travis in a hug.

"like it? no. i love it."

it felt natural when sam blurted out three words, he had been afraid to say for a long time.

"i love you."

«»

THE END.

(yes, for real this time)

IF YOU'RE WONDERING: yes, travis said it back.

they had a great time.

after 2 years of dating they got married, and they adopted a child they called magnus.

before they adopted the baby they bought a dog, a pug, named alec, who was always grumpy.

yES MALEC

oh and danika came at their wedding, got drunk and ended up killing trump by bombing the trump tower :))

a little later michelle obama became president and all was good.

nOW EVERYONE FINALLY LIVES IN PEACE

i love gays

bye