« 4:42 pm »

#christmaschallengeday22, december 22nd
travis «» sam

travis had taken his guitar from behind the counter and walked back to a shirtless sam, who sat cross legged on the leather couch. he had his hands wrapped around his ankles, and it made him look small. he was wearing light grey sweatpants, and travis thought they were hot, even though they were too big on him.

travis watched him in awe.

sam smiled and asked travis if he had played for long.

"i don't really know, although i do remember the first time i played.
my dad had bought me a guitar when i turned eight years old, it was way too big for me and my hands almost couldn't reach any of the frets."

sam laughed at this.

"my dad was a musician, so he knew how to play. he taught me."

"your dad sounds very nice."

"he is. well, he was."

sams smiled immediately disappeared when he saw travis' face when he said this. his expression changed from a smile to a worried frown.

"what happened to him?"

"car accident. he was driving down a very dark, slippery road and a car that came from the other direction frontally hit him. this was four years ago, that's why my mom and i moved here."

"i'm sorry."

"yeah, thanks."

they both wanted to fill the dark atmosphere with some light again.

"can you play something for me?"

«»

im fried.

last day of school before christmas break tomorrow, iVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SINCE FALL BREAK.

finally.

being a third year in high school is so hard, holy guacamole

(i'm in 9th grade, things work different in my country. (don't ask, it's reaaaaally difficult, just ask anzhelika 😂))