«*Chapter 5*»

Ashton
"Thank you! You guys are amazing!" I yelled as the boys all ran off the stage. I walked after them, blowing a kiss to the fans before disappearing backstage.

I made my way to the dressing room, twirling my drumsticks in my hands. I kept my head down as I walked in, not really wanting to see the boys undressing and sweaty. I didn't want a boner at the moment.

I quickly went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me as I waited a few minutes before deciding they had changed already and walking back out.

Calum and Michael were sitting on the little couch on their phones while Luke had a beer in his hand, leaning against the wall while also scrolling through his phone.

I walked past them, grabbing my clean clothes and stripping. I decided that if I was gonna continue with my plan then I should just play it safe and wear sweats and a shirt, so that's what I did. Not sure who's shirt it was but I pulled it on, I'm pretty sure it was Luke's.

I turned around only to see that all three of them were watching me. I chuckled and shook my head, hoping they didn't see the blush on my cheeks. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, knowing they were looking at me. Butterflies? Who could tell. "Like the view?" I asked, sarcasm dripping.

"Definitely." Calum said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, turning around to hide my red face. I busied myself by grabbing my dirty clothes and sneakily grabbing some lube from the back pocket of my jeans.

"Perv." I muttered and grabbed a beer from the table. Calum just laughed and went back to his phone. I stood next to Luke, nudging him slightly and smirking when he looked at me.

"Yeah?" Luke asked quietly.

"I believe I owe you something?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows for a second before smirking.

I wink at him and set my drink down before walking over to the door, swaying my hips just to taunt him. I laugh as I walk down the hall, hearing the door behind me open once before I hear Luke jogging to catch up to me.

"Where are we going? The car?" He asks and I shake my head no.

I grab his hand and bring him back to the stage where it was now cleared. "It's been a thing of mine for a while now but I kinda wanna be fucked on stage." I said and he inhaled sharply. "Well?" I asked when he stayed quiet and just stared at me with dark, lustful eyes.

He nodded and licked his lips, leaning forward to crash his to mine. I hummed and gripped the front of his shirt.

"How about I fuck you on your drums?" He asks huskily and I groan. "That way every time you use them you'll think of me." I nodded and his smirk didn't falter as he dragged me over to my drum kit, still set up on the now empty stage, in the now completely empty stadium, not even the stage managers here to clean up till later.

I pull off my shirt and he does the same, pulling me over on him as he sits down on the drum stool. I straddle him as he grips my hips. I lean forward to kiss him again as my stomach does little flips. Not used to the feeling but liking it, I just ignore what it could mean.

I kiss him hungrily, rocking back and forth as I grind down on him. I can feel him hardening, his dick straining against his pants. I pull at the band of his pants, wanting them off as I start to kiss down his neck.

He groans and stands up, still holding me tight to him with one arm. His muscles flex and I can't help but find it extremely hot. He manages to pull his pants down, along with his boxers. When he sits back down, now completely naked, he grips my chin and smashes his lips on mine.

I moan into the kiss and he takes the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. I'm breathless as he pulls away.

I lift my hips as he starts to pull my sweats down. "The lubes in my pocket." I say and start to kiss up his neck. He chuckles but then moans as I find his sweet spot.

"No boxers?" He says breathlessly as I kiss his jaw and he manages to finally get my sweats off.

"No. And you should know, you watched me change you perv." He laughed but then leaned down to grab the lube out of my pants pocket.

He popped the cap open and squirted some on his fingers as I kissed his shoulder. He wrapped one arm around my waist to keep me steady while the other one trailed down to my entrance.

He moved his finger around my rim before pushing a finger in me. I buried my face in his neck and whimpered as he slowly started to curl his finger, moving it in and out.

I kissed his neck, gripping his shoulder as he pushed in a second finger. He moved them faster and I moaned as he suddenly hit my prostate.

I rested my forehead against his shoulder as he kissed my neck, a smirk of victory on his face. He scissored his fingers then quickly pushed a third finger in. He immediately started jabbing at my prostate and I moaned loudly, biting down on his shoulder.

He curled his fingers again before pulling them out slowly. He gripped my hips, positioning himself at my entrance before slowly pushing in. I threw my head back and moaned when he bottomed out.

He swiveled his hips before starting to thrust up into me.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight, burying my face in his neck again as I waited for the burn to go away. He was just so big and he was relentlessly pounding into me. And oh god it felt so good.

I scratched down his back and whimpered as he started kissing and sucking at my collarbone.

I couldn't exactly move and it irritated me but I took what I was given. He groaned and tilted his head back slightly, his hair and forehead sweaty, not only from our activities now but because of the concert just a mere 30 minutes ago.

I kissed his exposed neck and bit down slightly, licking over it and grinning at the mark as I pulled back. I linked my feet behind his back as he continued to assault my ass.

I moaned loudly, gripping his bicep as each one of his hands gripped one of my cheeks and pulled them apart, thrusting faster and going harder then before.

My stomach muscles clenched and unclenched as I neared my high. I reached between us with one hand and started to jerk myself off along with his thrusts.

I couldn't stop the noises from coming out of me as he pounded onto my prostate.

I could feel his thrusts getting more sloppy and I knew he was close too. He was almost desperate, chasing after his high, speeding up and moving one hand to grip my waist tightly.

We both panted, looking into each others eyes, my heart skipped a beat and sped up double time, until I couldn't take it. I looked away and buried my face in his neck. I let out one last loud moan before I came all over my hand.

I tightened around Luke and that sent him over the edge as he gasped and came inside me. He slowly rocked his hips, helping us both through our orgasms until I whimpered with oversensitivity.

I went to get up but he kept me still. He reached down to grab my hand and didn't break eye contact with me as he licked off my cum. I gulped, my face burning a bright red.

"L-Luke we should get back now." I said a little flustered. Which was weird. I was rarely ever flustered.

Luke just nodded and helped me get dressed again, I just ignored the cum dripping down my thighs, I would have to take a shower in the dressing room.

I didn't know what was happening to me. Or why I felt different all of a sudden but I didn't like it. It was scary and I wanted it to stop.

I wanted my heart to stop beating a mile a minute whenever the boys looked at me and I wanted my face to stop being a permanent shade of red when one of them complimented something I did.

I needed to know why I had changed, and if it was permanent.

And I knew exactly how to do that. What better way to find out then to experiment with someone else?

Expect another update sometime this week :) Hope you all had a happy holiday❄️

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia