Chapter 8

We made it to the stadium in about 10 minutes.

"C'mon," he led us through a secured door hidden from the thousands of fans. He led us to a spot behind the curtains on the stage. "You guys stay here. I gotta go get changed. I'll be back in a sec. If anyone asks why you guys are here, just show them your passes," he said, handing us the passes. He walked back to a room, which me and Alexa assumed was his dressing room.

About 5 minutes passed and he returned, in a black t-shirt, jeans, and a black Kangol hat. He held three bottles of water in his hands, and tossed me and Alexa each a bottle.

He took a sip of the water, "So, you guys excited about the show?"

"Yeah!" Me and Alexa both agreed in unison.  The three of us started laughing.

"Well," he finally said after we stopped laughing, "I'm glad you guys are excited. I actually am too. Its been awhile since I've had 'special guests' watch me perform. " He looked at me and smiled. His phone went off and he answered it.

"Yeah.. okay. Aight I'll go out in a minute. Later man." He hung up. "That was Paul, I gotta go out there for sound check," he pointed in direction to the stage. He came over and gave us both hugs, "Wish me luck," He whispered in my ear. He walked out to the stage, out of sight.

"Ash!" Alexa whisper shouted at me.

"What!" I whisper shouted back at, almost mockingly.

"Dude, I think he likes you!" She told me.

"What? What makes you think that?" I shot back.

"Well, I could see something different in the hug he gave you, and the way he looked at you and smiled ! I've seen little smirks and grins he gives, but he smiled  at you. That was a genuine smile. Plus I can tell by body language. His face says it all. He likes  you!"

Was it true? Did he actually like  me? I looked around the edge of the curtain as he was walking around on the stage, rapping. He was just messing around too. He was rapping 'My Name Is'.

"Hi! My Name Is- What?
My Name Is- Who?
My Name Is chicka chicka Slim Shady! "

He looked cute while rapping it. I turned back around to Alexa, forgetting I was smiling.

"..You like him too, don't you?" My cheeks became warmer after hearing the question.

"You do! Aw,  Ash! Maybe you're finally ready for a relationship now! It's been 3 years since that one guy you told me about, Chris-" I held up my hand, stopping her.

"Dont talk about him. He's completely gone from my life now, and I don't want anyone bringing him back up. Rule number one."

She nodded, "Understandable. Sorry...."

I shook my head, "It's fine... I just don't wanna bring up my past around... him... Its too... bad.."

By the time we were done talking, Marshall came back.

"Hey. The show's about to start. Do you guys need anything before I go on?" He asked.

"No, I think we're good. We still have the water you gave us. Thank you by the way," I told him.

"Alright. And you're welcome. See ya in a couple hours," he smirked at us. Then before he went on stage, the music began playing, 'Sing for the Moment,' he took one last look at me, and ran out on stage.

"HOW WE DOIN' TONIGHT DETROIT!"

******************

A/N: I hope you guys like the chapter! I might post another part later tonight,  or tomorrow... not sure yet.. well, thanks you guys! :)

- Stans19946 AKA Liv :)