CHAPTER 7: UNBEARABLE MEMORIES

Jihyo's POV

The dining table was dead silence. Like seriously, if you compare it with a graveyard in the middle of the night, it will still be more silence than it by a millonth fold.

Okay, I'm over exaggerating a little a bit because I am nervous. Nervous that this problem will repeat itself or even worse. Oh and also with BTS is either getting involve with it or not is not helping with my anxiety.

I don't want them to get in trouble or even worse just because of us,beause of me who started it all. Twice have problems with them in the past and I'm not expecting them to come back. Namjoon noticed my shaking while I'm eating and spoke up about this dire situation to all of us.

"Okay girls, I didn't want to sound rude or anything but would you care to tell us what is going on? I'm beginning to worry about you guys." Namjoon said.

"Yeah,If anything's wrong, you can tell us anything because we are now family. And family look at each others back."Jin said.

All of our members look at each other with worried looks. I noticed that Tzuyu's eyes is about to tear up because of her traumatic experience. I gave eye signals to either let them know or not. They all looked at each other and nodded at me.

I sighed and started to talk about everything that was buried deep inside us, secrets kept away from the public and hopes for it to gone in the abyss.

"Okay,what I'm about to say to you guys might as well be our secret from the public and it's for your ears only. Oh and don't worry about the cameras cause I'm pretty it will be edited out soon.First,It's all started when JYP form the group 6mix ........"

*****

A year ago....

"Good news, girls. Due to your excellent performance during practice and achievements, our board have come to terms that 6 of you will be the third generation female K-Pop group that will represent our company,6mix. Discussion about the debut is still in question but it is confirmed that you guys are registered as official idols."JYP said.

What is this a dream!? I must be dreaming. I pinch myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. It wasn't. I looked at Nayeon beside me and also Jeongyeon that their were very happy that their hugged me until I can't breathe. My long training has finally paid off.

I looked at Cecilia, who is my friend since I got admitted into the company, was certainly happy that she teared up, Lena high five Sana that they got to be in a K-Pop group. We are given permission to dismissed  from the meeting room and leave.

Outside were a different story, We all went insane. All of us were going to tell their families about the news but one in particular were different from the rest. In fact, she was boastful about it

"I hope that I'm the main vocalist. I'm the one who trained in the agency for the longest. Right, Jihyo?" She looked back at me with a confident smile.

"Uhh...yeah...." I can't argue with her. She has a longer time period of training than me. But... called me selfish, I want that role. I have more confidence in singing than dancing, rapping or modeling.

But I don't the rights to say that to her so I just agree. "Y-yeah..."

"Cecilia, this is a group, not a solo act. All the roles are JYP's decision." Nayeon said in a worried tone.

"Yeah, to be honest. I think Jihyo is the one who is more suitable for that role. You heard her singing right." Jeongyeon wrap her arms around my shoulder.