Randeep

Aastha's pov:

Today is the engagement on Siddharth and Mansi. I am going just for Mansi's sake because I dont want to hurt her. But i don't know how will i face Randeep. I don't want to look at his face. I hate him so much. He is the one who made me feel ugly , unwanted and useless. That bloody casanova. I hate him from the bottom of my heart.

I went to the bathroom and freshened up and went downstairs for the breakfast. I was trying to behave normally but i was very restless from inside.
The whole day i couldn't concentrate my mind on anything else. Even mom noticed the change in my behaviour but i lied to her . I wish everything goes well .

********************************

Ayushi called me and told that she will pick me up for the function in fifteen minutes.

I was dressed up and was waiting for Ayushi to come.

I was wearing an off white dress with golden bracelets and a beautiful ring

I was wearing an off white dress with golden bracelets and a beautiful ring . I was wearing high heels and was quite satisfied with my appearance. I was sitting in the living room when Ayushi and Anika came inside.

"Hi babe! Just look at you . You look stunning. We didn't knew you'll turn out to be so gorgeous. " said Ayushi although she was looking much better than me.

"Yes Aastha. Really you look unbelievable " said Anika.

"Stop it guys . You both look even better. "I said to shut them off.

Ayushi was wearing a green coloured peplum top with a green coloured pallazo

Ayushi was wearing a green coloured peplum top with a green coloured pallazo. Her hair were straight and she was wearing high heels .

Anika was wearing a yellow coloured beautiful dress with a belt to complement her dress

Anika was wearing a yellow coloured beautiful dress with a belt to complement her dress. She was wearing golden high heels and she let her hair loose.

In short they both looked stunning.

Three of us drove off to Mansi's mansion where the engagement was taking place.

On the way Ayushi and Anika told me that they had a surprise for me but they refused to tell me any details. I tried to ask them but they didn't tell me anything.

When we reached , i didn't talk to both of them because they didn't tell me about the surprise. Huh.

"Hey we reached. Look Mansi's mansion looks beautiful " said Anika.

"Yeah . It does." I said honestly.

We entered and i was taken into several bone crashing hugs.
There were so many familiar faces and many new faces.

Suddenly someone came from behind and blinded my eyes with their hands .
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Guess who."
I recognised the voice.
" Abhimanyu!!!!" I yelled and hugged him.
"How are you little Alloo? You have turned sexy from cute. Nice transformation. " he said.

I looked at Ayushi and Anika. So this was my surprise. Well i loved it.

Abimanyu is Ayushi's boyfriend but our friendship is something everyone has been envious of.
Ayushi and Abhimanyu have been in a relationship since last six years but even she says that our friendship is even more stronger than their relationship.

I saw Mansi and Siddharth coming towards me

I saw Mansi and Siddharth coming towards me. Siddharth looked a bit nervous. I guess Mansi has told him everything.

"Hi Aastha. Nice to meet you. By the way you look lovely and sorry for that day. I mean it" He said. I could see honesty in his eyes.

"Its alright Siddharth. You dont need to say sorry. Its not your fault " I said and I meant it.

"Well if I would have known that you'll turn out to be so beautiful, I would have proposed you" he said while laughing and Mansi punched him playfully .

After that Siddharth excused himself and went towards the stage.
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm happy that all of you have gathered here for our engagement. I would also like to say that you look beautiful Mansi . And i hope you guys are having a good time. I would like to invite my two buddies Vikrant and Randeep.

My heart skipped a beat when i heard that name - Randeep. Randeep walked into the stage. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a black jeans . He was looking breathtaking.

I did not know how to react after seeing him

I did not know how to react after seeing him . I just stood their in silence .
"Ayushi I should leave" I said to Ayushi who was standing next to me.
"No Aastha. Why will you go. Just be confident and show him who you are ." I know she is right.

"I can't let him break me."