chapter 18 - Teaser

It felt as if all my happy moments came to an end. It can't happen. I wish it was just a bad dream but no this is true. My beginning of my beautiful life has been ruined by my own hands.

But Aastha.
What about her? She deserves to know everything.

I walked towards my bedroom where she sleeping to tell her everything.

"Aastha!! How long have you been here? " I said when I noticed her standing on the stairs.

I wish she has not heard anything. I didn't wanted it to be this way.

"Long enough to hear everything " she said and ran towards my bedroom as I followed her.

She had seen me with love , admiration and even desire but the look on her face when she looked at me was something I could not handle.

It was filled with disgust.

She hates me now.

Well I deserve it.

When I entered the bedroom, she came out of the bathroom and was dressed in her clothes.

" Aastha. Aastha what are you doing? There's no need to do this" I said.

"Can't you see I'm leaving" she said as she left the room and I followed her.

"Aastha. Its not my fault. "

"I never said it's your fault. Just let me go."

"Why do you want to go ? I love you" I said and hugged her tightly.

She pushed me away from her and went out of the house .

"Aastha for god sake stop acting like a child." I said while walking behind her.

"I'm acting childish? Really?  You know what Ayesha must be thinking the same thing about you."

"That bitch is just lying . Don't worry Aastha. " I said and cupped her face between my hands.

"What worries me the most is your behaviour towards women"

"Only for those who deserve it"

"No woman deserves to be disrespected by the man she is pregnant "

********************************