chapter 19 B - I hate her

Aastha's pov-
I went to Ayushi's place because I wanted someone to talk to and there is no better listener than her.
"Didn't you try to talk to him once." Asked Ayushi .

"That's of no use " I sighed. "We'll never be together "

"According to me what you did was ethical but Randeep has a right to get hurt. He didn't cheat on you Aastha. You shouldn't have just walked away like that" she said.

"I had to do this for...... "

"No. You chose the easy way. You know that. "

"What else could I've done. I don't want to be his side chick."

"Really? Randeep loves you. Ayesha is the side chick not you. Instead of being there with him, you ran away. He didn't cheat on you. He was always open to you about his past. "

Its getting even more  confusing.
What the hell!
I dont know what to do .

"I am so confused right now. I can't think straight. " I said feeling frustrated.

"Take your time. Think about it . Thats all I can say  "
She makes sense , I know but..............

Well I'm glad I shared this with her. She made it easier for me to think about it. Instead of running away, I'll fight for my man . Whatever it takes I'll do it . He's mine.

It's gonna be really difficult but love isn't that easy Aastha.

He was true to me, he's always been. I promised that I won't let his past come in b/w us .

I love him for the person he is now and I'll keep loving him for the rest of my life.

When I came out of my dreamworld,  Ayushi was looking at me with a blank face .

"What. Are . You.  Thinking? " she asked in confusion.

" Nothing. I've just figure out what I have to do"

"Ummm.......Thats good. I hope everything will be fine" she said.

I hope so.

I hugged her.

"I love you. Thanks" I said happily.

"OK ok . Now let's sleep. Keep dreaming of your Mr. Handsome. " I blushed and went to sleep after looking at a picture of Randeep on my phone.

"I love you " I whispered.

************************************************************************************************************

Randeep 'S pov :

I hate her.

I shouldn't have fallen for her in the first place. It's not that I completely hate her. I'm sad , I'm depressed,  I'm hurt.

That's why I never wanted to fall in love. Because only love can hurt you so bad. And you have to suffer in silence.

It's my fault that I let her come so close to me that it hurts to be away from her even now.

************************************

Aastha's pov -

"I'm late.  I'm late.  I'm late. Why didn't you wake me up Aayushi.  I'm so late for office." I said while holding my head.

"You are really crazy Aastha.  It's Sunday today " she said facepalming me.

"OK. ..I.......ummmm ...I forgot. "
So stupid of me.