Six years later

Aastha's pov-

Its been six years . Long time. Every thing has changed. I am still in contact with Ayushi and Anika but not with Mansi. But its not entirely her fault.
I am 22 year old now and I am the Business manager of a well known company here in America. I live here with my friend Dana and Chris. My parents and younger sister are in Mumbai and they miss me a lot.

I took out my diary and opened it. I had all the pictures of my friends and class mates in it. There was a group photo of our class too. There i was in the middle , the fat one . Ayushi ,Mansi and Anika were laughing and i was in an awkward position because Randeep was standing behind me.
I had mixed feelings when i looked at his photo. He was the first guy whom i loved . I knew i loved him because whatever i felt for him was not just attraction . But he , he just crushed my heart and made fun of my feelings. Because of him I will never be able to fall in love again. Because i have fallen once and it hurts, a lot.
I am no more interested in dating and stuff   . In fact i want to focus entirely on my career .

Thats when my phone rang.....

" hello" i said.
" Can I talk to Aastha please" some girl on the other line said.
" Yes . I' m Aastha."
" Aastha ! Do you remember me . I am Mansi. Your childhood friend . We were in the same school and....."
She kept on speaking and i had to cut her off in between ," Shut up bitch . How can i forget you . I know its been such a long time and i miss you."
" Me too. But i have something important to tell you. Im getting married next month. Ayushi and Anika are coming and you have to be here too. I've sent an invitation card to your parents and i' ll send you a pic too." She said with excitement in her voice.
" You are getting married. Of course i am coming . By the way who is the guy?" I asked.
"Thats a surprise. Now i cant talk to you more. I have a lot of things to look after but you have to be here in time."
" Ok bye. And i'll be there positively."

I asked my assistant to book the tickets  for me as soon as possible as i couldn't wait to be there.

********************************
Fifteen days later-

I went to the airport and boarded the plane. I seated myself and started reading Harry Potter. I've never been into romantic novels. I started thinking about my love life. In the past six years I've never dated anyone. The last time i had a crush on someone was in 12th class and that too on that jerk Randeep. There are times when i look at the unhappy couples and feel that I'm lucky but sometimes i feel lonely too.
Will I ever find the right guy for me or I'll be alone forever ? God knows.

With these thoughts in my mind , I drifted to sleep because when i woke up , the plane was about to land .

After the plane landed I headed outside and saw my parents waiting for me . I was overwhelmed to see them after such a long time. I ran towards my mom and dad.
"Where is Asha " I asked.
Asha is my little sister and my best friend.
" She is in her boutique . She wanted to come but she ........" dad was speaking but mom cut him off before he could speak.
" We missed you a lot dear. How are you. Its been such a long time. You have forgotten us" there mom started her emotional drama.
" Mom I missed you a lot . But i didnt had the time . But I'm thinking of shifting to India ." I said.
" Jaya now stop it . Look she is so tired . Lets go home first" dad came for my rescue.

When we reached home I told mom and dad that i have resigned fom my job in America and soon I will apply for a job in Mumbai.
They were happy by my decision.

My phone buzzed and there were fifteen missed  calls of Mansi and messages from Anika and Ayushi.
Ayushi: where are you?
Anika: has your flight landed?
Ayushi: when will you be here?
Anika: Aasthaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....plz reply
Ayushi: call me as soon as you can .

I knew I'm in deep trouble. I made a conference call to all three of them.
Me: Hi Ayushi. Anika and Mansi are also on the call.
Anika : Where are you Aastha? I messaged you so many times.
Me: Yes i got all of yours messages thats why i called. I am at home right now.
Ayushi: So whats the plan for today.
Mansi: Lets meet at the sunshine mall. We can do shopping for the wedding.
Me: But whom are you getting married to .
All of them became silent.
Mansi: Thats a secret.
Ayushi: Guys dont waste time . Its 9 o' clock right now. We will meet after two hours in the mall.

After I finished talking to my girl gang Asha came running down from the front door and hugged me.
" How are you di ? I missed you so much ." She said with tears in her eyes.
" I missed you too little sister. But now we will always be together." I told her about my decision of staying in Mumbai forever and she was very happy.
After dad's transfer we all went to America but after four years  staying there our family had to shift to Mumbai again. At that time I got a job in a reputed company " Kapoor interprises " in America . I did not wanted to leave this job so I decided I would stay here alone and do something to make my parents proud of me. Today I am happy by my decision.

********************************

" Where are you guys ? I am waiting for you. Its been fifteen minutes already . You are late." I shouted on Ayushi on the phone .

" Sorry for being late . We are here  only  . Anika and Mansi are also with me. Just coming ." She said and disconnected the call.

I spotted three of them and went towards them. We all group hugged . Its been six years since i last saw them.

" Aastha ! We are so happy  to see you . You look different." said Mansi.

" Yes Aastha you look so hot . Where is that chubby girl? What I see in front of me is a hot girl." Anika said but I know they are just saying this to make me feel good .

Hot? Me? Lol.

"  Stop it guys. Stop exaggerating.  I have have just lost some weight . Nothing else ." I said

I noticed that Ayushi was quiet all this time. She was looking very depressed .

"What happened Ayushi ? Is something wrong ? You are looking very gloomy?" I asked her.

" Guys I want to tell you some thing " she said looking very worried.

"Lets go to the food corner and we can talk there." Mansi suggested.

We all went to the food corner and seated ourselves.

"This is something serious guys " Ayushi said , "Mansi you should tell Aastha whom are you getting married to."
I dont understand what is she saying  .

"But what has it to do with Aastha?" asked Mansi

Exactly.

"Aastha the guy is Siddharth.  Randeep's best friend. " said Ayushi .

Oh god . Why Siddharth ?

"That means Randeep is coming to the wedding too?" I asked Mansi.

"Yes of course he is gonna come. Its his. Best friend's wedding. " Mansi said .

"And whats the problem ?" Anika asked.

Mansi and Anika dont even know about that incident thats why they are saying this.
I and Ayushi told them everything about that last day incident . They were shocked to hear this. Anika was even ready to beat the shit out of Randeep and Siddharth.

Mansi was very sad to hear this and she said, " I am so sorry Aastha on Siddharth's behalf. He didn't told me anything about this.  I will make sure he apologise to you. Please forgive him. "

"Its ok Mansi. But i think i should not come to your wedding. It will be difficult for me to face Randeep. "I said

"No Aastha just because of this one guy you can't miss the most special day of my life. You will have to just ignore him. "Mansi said and I saw it in her eyes that she wanted me to be there .

Ayushi and Anika also supported Mansi and requested me to come.

"I will be there . Just for you guys." I said.
  "We love you bitch" they all said together and we started laughing.