last day of school

Aastha's pov:
Today is the last day of school . I will miss all my friends but i will particularly miss ayushi because she is my best friend.

When i entered the class i noticed that it was empty , i guess i was too early. I went to my seat and was looking outside the window but then i heard someone entering the class. It was Randeep.
Oh god ! Why does he have to look so good every day. I tried not to stare at him. He looked at me and i turned away my head awkwardly.

When i again looked back in that direction, i noticed that he had gone and his bag was kept on the last bench. I just hope everything goes well.

Just then ayushi enters the class . She looks very excited.
" Are you really gonna tell him about your feelings?" She shouted .

"Yeah" I said nervously , " but no one else should know about this except us not even mansi and anika ok"

" I know babe and I know how much you like him "

After some time more students came in the class and we had a party as it was the last day. I , Ayushi ,Mansi and Anika had lots of fun . We wrote on each others shirts , we danced we laughed and enjoyed a lot.

I wondered why could i never talk to Randeep in these two years . I'm not a shy girl . I am comfortable in talking to guys . But i can never face him.

Ayushi noticed that i was nervous and told me not to worry.
" he will not reject you Aastha . Look you are such a cutiepie. Everyone loves you. Dont worry and just be confident."
" Ayushi just look a him he is so hot and im not. I dont know how will he react but i have to tell him no matter what "
I knew i had to tell him because i cannot keep it in my self. Its killing me from inside.

********************************

I saw Randeep and his best friend siddharth were standing in the corner of the basketball field.
" This is the right time. Just go. I will meet you in the evening at your house . Bye. All the best. " Ayushi said and went home.

I starteD walking towards Randeep. A small part of me was telling me to go back but i
Decided to ignore it.

Randeep was talking with siddharth.
" Ummm.....Randeep . Actually i want to talk to you so can we talk." I was trying to be as normal as i could but i was shivering from inside .
He had a wicked smile on his face as if he was mocking me.
" Yes . We can talk . But looking at your face i think you are here to talk about cartoons."
Siddharth started laughing and Randeep was trying hard to control his laughter.
"I just want to say that i like you . I wanted to tell you that i have a crush on you since 2 years and...." I had more to say but before i could complete my sentence, they both started laughing . I was feeling humilated.
" Have you ever looked at your face girl " Siddharth said.
" I dont even look at girls like you . You three fold belly girl" Randeep said in an arrogant way while Siddharth was trying to control his laughter.
Randeep continued " Have you ever looked at your face in the mirror . You look ugly . Grow up and know your standards ."
Till now i had tears in my eyes. I din not know what to say . I ran away from there with tears in my eyes .
I knew that i didnt had a chance with Randeep but he could have just said a no instead of humiliating me. I hate him . In fact i hate boys . All boys are the same . They treat girls like shit. I will never be able fall in love again . I will never be able to feel beautiful ever in my life. With all these thoughts in my mind i went to sleep in my bed.

********************************
" Get up Aastha" shouted Ayushi " or else i will pour water on your face."

I got up and hugged Ayushi. She could see the sadness in my eyes .
I told her everything that happened today and how hurt i was. Like a good listener an a wonderful friend, she listened to me without interrupting in between .
When i finished she hugged me and said , " Listen Aastha . Just because a guy has rejected you does not mean that you are worthless. You are beautiful , trust me you are . And only a wise man can see your beauty not a monkey. You are intelligent , you are the favourite student of all the teachers and the pride of your parents . Dont listen to him and dont let him make you lose your confidence instead stand strong with your head high ."

This is the reason she is my best friend . We both talked a bit and decided to call Mansi and Anika for a sleepover.
When they both came i told them that i will have to go to America in a few days because of my dad' s promotion. They all were happy for my family but also sad that we all were getting seperated . We decided that we will always remain friends and be in touch .